Wpis z mikrobloga

For everyone wondering, I will try to explain this as easily as possible.
We are experiencing a market crash. Not us, UltraSafe, not the bsc, not the crypto world, but the entire economy. It’s a fact, and we got to face this. What can you do now to avoid losing money, you may wonder yourself. The answer is one, and pretty easy to be honest; ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. This is by far the best tactic you could use now. There is plenty of reasons why selling now is one of the worst things you can do. Firstly, from the altruistic point of view, selling now is gonna make the situation only worse. Market crashes are ran by fear and anxiety, and you selling are only gonna feed this. We are trying to stop this, not make it worse right?
Secondly, the egoistic point of view: you may think “well if I sell now I won’t lose more money, dumbass”. That is completely incorrect and illogical. Should I remind you YOU AREN’T LOSING MONEY? Because you really are not! Your coins may or may not be loosing *value* but that doesn’t reflect on your positions until you *sell*.
Thirdly, the objective point of view: check the charts, inform yourselves! What has always happened after periods of crash? A beautiful increase in the market! And in crypto these are really fucking fast, excuse my language. It took Bitcoin 2 weeks to go from 15k to 30k, with half the volume. How long do you think it will take now, that crypto is more popular the ever?
To end: don’t sell, it’s not worth it. Take a break, relax, and research.
Spread the message.

#bitcoin