Wpis z mikrobloga

via Wykop Mobilny (Android)
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to play Europa Universalis IV. The economy is extremely realistic, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics the trade system will go over a typical player's head. There's also the warfare system, which is deftly woven into spamming forts and high discipline- its' outcomes draw heavily from who can acquire the most modifiers, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these mechanics, to realize that they're not just realistic- they say something deep about HISTORY. As a consequence people who dislike Europa Universalis 4 truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, having to spend their life savings just to have all of the DLC, which itself is a testament to the fans devotion to the game . I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as why it costs $20 to be able to give occupied provinces to your allies. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have an Ottoman tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they can WC (preferably with Ryuku) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

#pasta #gry #eu4