Wpis z mikrobloga

#gielda #revolut

Siemanko,

Właśnie otrzymałem maila od Revolut zaczynającego się od:
please read - important Brexit update!
Hi

As you know, the UK will formally leave the EU after 31 December 2020. As a result, our trading company, Revolut Trading Limited (RTL), will no longer be able to passport its services across the EEA from 1 January 2021, as an appointed representative of its UK #!$%@? firm (which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.)

This means that RTL will no longer be authorised on behalf of its #!$%@? firm to advertise, promote or otherwise provide the trading service to you under EU law after this date. You can, however, choose to continue trading with RTL from 1 January 2021 if you are comfortable with how the following changes affect you, so please do read on.

I tutaj dużo informacji o tym że mogę zostać i dalej bawić się w akcje (ale na swoje ryzyko) albo sprzedać co mam i ponieść straty (to tak w skrócie)

Dopiero zacząłem się bawić w akcje na tej apce i może ktoś bardziej ogarnięty powie czy jest się czym przejmować?
Oczywiście funkcji przerzucenia akcji do innego brokera nie ma (_ )
@Benghazi:

You have until 31 December 2020 to decide what to do next. We will continue to update you via the Revolut App, email and our Help centre page with relevant information.

You have two choices:

Choice 1: To continue Trading with RTL, from early November you can download the latest version of the Revolut App and confirm via the Revolut App that from 1 January 2021:

- You are trading
Przecież wystarczy potwierdzić w apce że chcecie dalej tradować z ich pośrednikiem.

@KochanekAdmina: ok, nie do końca zrozumiałem tę opcję. Myślałem, że revolut się totalnie odcina i będę musiał przejść na jakąś inną platformę