Wpis z mikrobloga

Gentlemen, life is fucked up I don't have the strength to fucking live anymore I'm fucked up for this life, I'm fucked up I'm fucked for everything, you I'm already pissed off. I'll jump, I'll jump, I suspect I'll jump in two years' time but before I jump out the window one day, I'll tell my mother not to worry, because... Let her do the same as me, because this life has no sense.
Thanks, Dzyndza, you crazy bastard, stay there. So that Mom doesn't fuck you out of the house Find a job, because even though there is a job for two thousand or how much, but you know, no. We have to fucking do it, because it's a coercion, because the old one will get the fuck out of the cottage and there will only be a swish going on. Listen, I used to go forklifting to work that year on holiday. I earned in a month, for one hundred and ninety-three hours of work I earned one thousand eight hundred and twenty But it did not pay off anyway. I'd do a fucking bank robbery. Gentlemen, we are doing a bank robbery, we are fucking doing a bank robbery I say good words, I support you in your life, and a guy in Tibia writes to me, 'I'll fuck your mother'. That's life, whatever you say, your mother will be fucked anyway. I'm fucking fucked up. Gentlemen, I don't have the strength to write you back in fucking Tibia. It is good that there is an 'Ignore' option in this Tibia, because if there were a catastrophe, a man could hang himself on a rope. Fuck, gentlemen, keep the cut, remember, or you will die in life You have to keep your cut, because you can get the fuck out of the gang quickly either you fuck a bank or you fuck something up, then you fucking make money. Either you become a singer, an actor, then you will earn either you become a famous fucking prostitute from Brazzers, then you'll make money But if you're going to work as a normal gray man you only get your dick up your ass. Remember these words, you can only be fucking motivated by why you have to work normally as an ordinary gray man to support your family and the children you have. Everyone does what they can to fucking relax and forget about the problems. But people are already fucked up in their heads from this fucking life for little money, that's how it is. I drink what I fucking drink, you know, I drink to forget I am fucked, gentlemen, for a living. Life is not worth living. I live fucking for this Tibia, because this game is holding me back. It's good that this Tibia is fucking keeping me. I would have been... I would have been fucking dead a long time ago. I don't have a fucking point in life. I've never had a normal girlfriend, the only girl I had was in the first class of secondary school, where I was still not locked up in the centre. We kissed once, but there was no sex, because this was the first class. We were beaten by educators, fuck, patology, everything. Insults, cutting with razor blades, peeing in tea was even there, I was peeing in the tea, and he was drinking it because he didn't know what was there. Such a life is fucked up. I'm gonna fucking drop a bomb on Hiroshima and shit. I don't have the strength to fucking live anymore. I'm fucked up in these donations, you know? I'm fucked up in this life and these donations, but I say, there are millionaires in the world and they do not share the money. They seem to be putting some money into some fucking hospital or something, but this is all a temporary measure, because they want to, they know they're fucking on it. I'll jump, I'll jump, I suspect I'll jump in two years' time, but before I jump out the window one day, I'll tell my mother not to worry, because... Let her do the same as me, because this life has no sense. Because it's a fucking break from the problems.

#rafonix #patostreamy #tlumaczonememy
Architekt_Chaosu - Gentlemen, life is fucked up I don't have the strength to fucking ...

źródło: comment_16027688771D9oQZYpxaky7iKk5WrFfV.jpg

Pobierz