Wpis z mikrobloga

Z odpowiedzi z Gearbest w związku z moim zapytaniem czy znów kolejna moja paczka zaginęła :)

Please kindly note we have contacted the shipping company and the package is tracking online delay. For international shipments it is common for the tracking information to update only once the package is in the destination country. Before this it may just say that the package is in transit. It may stay in this status for
@Pawel978: po terminie tym przewidywanym napisali:

We are sorry to hear this about your package.

In order to check the situation further, please note the following:

1)Please confirm with us your address again in the following format:

Name:

Address:

City:

State/Province:

Zip Code:

Phone Number:

2) In some cases for international deliveries, you may have to collect your package in person.

Therefore, please check with the DHL in your local
@janemba @Pawel978: jakoś 5 grudnia sami mi napisali:

We are extremely sorry to inform you that the delivery has failed. The parcel was lost during transportation. Unfortunately, in cases like this the shipping company is responsible for the loss.

As a gesture of good will we can offer 3 solutions to resolve the issue:

1) Resend your order out immediately

2)Refund your parcel in full to your wallet.

The money will
@carnivean poprzednie zamówienie kiedy dokładnie złożyłeś i kiedy je wysłali?
Nie wiem czy dobrze zrozumiałem, sami napisali o tym, że Twoja paczka zaginęła jeszcze przed końcem szacowanego czasu dostawy czy ten 10 grudnia to bylo 60dni po złożeniu zamówienia?
@janemba: pierwsze zamówienie zrobiłem 10.10.2019. Wysłali 11.10.2019 Potem:

2019-10-22 11:00:00 Hungary, Shipment in transit-delivered to destination country.

I tu się skończyła przygoda z tą paczką.

10 grudnia mijało 60 dni od zamówienia i to była data, po której kazali mi się z nimi kontaktować, ale przed tą datą sami mi napisali, że paczka się zgubiła i zaproponowali to co parę wiadomości wyżej. Chciałem kasę na konto Gearbestowe i znów zamówiłem ten