Wpis z mikrobloga

#pytanie #rosja #rosjawstajezkolan #polska #historia #geopolityka
(disclaimer: you are about to enter an area of a very poor polish; do it at your own expense)
36. Propaganda - 3.

The dream of many generations of polish patriots became true, Poland is a free and independent state. Its population is 95% polish and 90% catholics. The dreams come true, for real. The government is democratically elected and nationalist. The education for at least 30 years is based on devotion without question to your own country. Whatever is told but Klaudia Jahira is not a lesser polish patriot than let's say Michalkiewicz. The Poland is an ultra-nationalist country, whose every thought and wish goes to the prosperity of the polish people. And I rather envy you in this particular characteristic. That's the norm for every state and nation. And I congratulate the poles that they at last achieved this condition. But what they did with all this long-awaited happiness. You've decided that this time you will definetly get russians.

Only in the last year Poland was helping infamous georgians, meddling with russian oil export, and now a pole will be a face of russian olympic humiliation. I mentioned only those bites that were absolutly neither necessary nor profitable for polish people, they were done only to spite those terrible russians, and it is not only politician's policies, this is a sincere wish of all poles, I actually think that from time to time politician are forced to curb this masses enthusiasm. Is it a behavior of a big, great, european nation at the peak of its development. No, it is a behavior of little hateful ferrets.

And now comes the reparations. Honestly, I was thinking that it is some minor initiative of some obscure politician. But obviously, since the theme has emerged in the comments section of my last post , the idea has got some traction in a society. User @Okcydent was pasting paragraphs and paragraphs from textbook or article with meticulous recitations of all machines, materials, cows, women dresses and wooden spoones that soviets were taking from devasteted Poland. Not counting hundreds of thousands tortured poles, we, russians must know recompence all the troubles with the sum in the vicinity of 54 billion dollars. But it seems to me too low, only 1500$ per person. For all the suffering of polish people for all the years under the soviet yoke, and what I get - only a flat screen, are you kidding. And I agree it is not a serious talking. Russians would pay it in half a year, and will smug about it all the rest of their miserable lifes. I think they should pay that sum every year for all 40 years of occupation, now we're talking (and, of course, with proper apologies).

Are you insane poles? To whom you are talking all this? A gentleman comes to you at a railroad station and asks: - Please return my watch. And you do not only have it, but you were robed of yours five minutes ago. - Excuse me, man, my suitcase was also stolen. After that a gentleman begins to spit in your direction, threatens to call cops and goons together on you, and also simultaneously solemnly swear to avenge the death of his friend's grandfarther. During this perfomance, of course, watches appears beneath a cuff on a madman's wrist.

I'm trying to explain that (begins here and here ) that it is not how the interactions between nations works, especially between poles and russians. Or, at least how it looks like from my side. Some of users constantly repeat that I'm exposed to or even transmit a russian government propaganda. But nowhere else an official propaganda permeats all layers of the society more than in a triumphant nationalist state. It is an intoxication and it will subside. You only must choose not a dirty hole, but a big bright straight path. As always, I wish you well.
mobutu2 - #pytanie #rosja #rosjawstajezkolan #polska #historia #geopolityka
(disclai...

źródło: comment_5LH9epmxi4DGgSJ6L23YhwuarIrYd6az.jpg

Pobierz

Suma rosyjskich odszkodowań?

• 54 miliardy dolarów 7.9% (3)
  • 540 miliardów 10.5% (4)
  • 5,4 trylionów 34.2% (13)
  • suma musi być omawiana i indeksowana każdy rok 47.4% (18)

Oddanych głosów: 38

• Odpowiedz
  • Otrzymuj powiadomienia
    o nowych komentarzach

@mobutu2: what about that oppositionists dissapearing or dead? Make an article about that. "Democratically" elected tyrant who does that is the worst part, because Russians condone that. Which says very much about them, really.
  • Odpowiedz
(z poprzedniej dyskusji)
@iAmTS rozmawiał:

I don't have much against simple Russian citizen. I just think they elected a tyrant and are stupid enought to be happy about atacking Crimea and Ukraine. I worked with a Russian for quite some time and he was pretty decent person, maybe because he has left Russia :)

You haven't even touched my arguments man, I am not resenting russians because of ww2 or communism
  • Odpowiedz
@mobutu2: you are getting VERY annoying with your posts and YOU ARE ACTUALLY NOT RESPONDING TO ANY COMMENTS in respectful and honest manner. Soon noone will pay any atention if you are going to keep doing that.
  • Odpowiedz
(z poprzedniej dyskusji)
@Okcydent rozmawiał:

Polacy żyli lepiej niż Rosjanie. Niemcy lepiej niż Polacy. Dlatego Polacy powinni napaść na Niemców i ich grabić? Mój sąsiad ma lepiej ode mnie dlatego ide podpalić jego dom? Czy dla Rosjan jest niewybaczalne, że ktoś jest bogatszy? >Czy może chcesz powiedzieć, że jak było nam lepiej to powinniśmy puścić w niepamięć wszystkich pomordowanych przez Rosjan Polaków?

Zło się nie liczy bo było nam lepiej? Nic
  • Odpowiedz
what about that oppositionists dissapearing or dead? Make an article about that. "Democratically" elected tyrant who does that is the worst part, because Russians condone that. Which says very much about them, really.

you are getting VERY annoying with your posts and YOU ARE ACTUALLY NOT RESPONDING TO ANY COMMENTS in respectful and honest manner. Soon noone will pay any atention if you are going to keep doing that.

@iAmTS:
  • Odpowiedz
@mobutu2: nie patrzę na to czy czyjś rząd jest lepszy dla mnie jako Polaka, prędzej dla świata i ludzkości. Czemu niby miałbym od ciebie kasy i wstydu za Putina. Fajnie jak byś się wstydził, bo znaczyłoby to, że jako człowiek potępiasz osobę zabijającą innych, ale nic mi z tego nie przyjdzie.

Rosjanie go wybrali, prawdopodobnie demokratycznie i się jeszcze cieszą, to zła wiadomość dla świata. A tematy jakichś reparacji od
  • Odpowiedz
@mobutu2: Rosji nie stać na takie odszkodowania, to fakt. Tylko co nas to powinno obchodzić. Polska powinna ciągnąć ten temat i tak bo z Rosją żadnych wspólnych interesów nie mamy ( ͡º ͜ʖ͡º)
  • Odpowiedz
@panczekolady: That is exactly my argument. After a great victory, at the peak of a national statehood, for whatever a reason was, poles decided that their mission in a world is to be a pain in the ass for russians. This year pinches that I've listed, it is not the policy "we want nothing to do with you". It is the policy "I will spit and piss on you, and
  • Odpowiedz
During this perfomance, of course, watches appears beneath a cuff on a madman's wrist.

@mobutu2: Och, czyli mam rozumieć, że koniec końców to Polska obrabowała Rosję czy co?

and now a pole will be a face of russian olympic humiliation

Chodzi o reprezentację siatkówki i oskarżenia o doping? Nie wiem do czego się to
  • Odpowiedz
@iAmTS: To make a man ashamed (justifiably or not) of his country it is the main aim of every hostile propaganda from behind the borders, because it disarms. These posts is dealing with those themes. I am trying to demonstrate the insanity of polish claims toward russians. You live in your own ideological babble. And I'm trying to convince you, at least, not to take it out of house to
  • Odpowiedz
Chodzi o reprezentację siatkówki i oskarżenia o doping? Nie wiem do czego się to odnosi.

@Pawu1on:
https://www.wykop.pl/link/5211405/czy-sprawiedliwosc-brudna-robota-powinna-byc-zrobiona-polskimi-rekami/

Witold Banka a minister of your government, and a very lovely specimen of a polish man, as was decided last month, will be a person who will say a firm No to a bunch of miserable deceitful russian athletes and their enablers from the government in their attempts to besmirch a holy flames
  • Odpowiedz
@mobutu2: bunch of accusations without much merit to my behaviour. I explained my issues.

I agree some claims are very stupid, like those towards germans and reparatons from them. But I don't want to claim antyhing from Russia and I am waiting for you to finaly write something about more reasonable arguments on why people don't like Russian actions as a country. You are still dodging and accusing me of
  • Odpowiedz
@mobutu2: I w sumie jeszcze dodam, że ten artykuł i cała twoja narracja o tym jak to Bańka NIE MOŻE być szefem anytdopingowej organizacji bo to niby jakaś zdrada sąsiada jest śmieszna. Rosja powinna zostać ukarana za swoje akcje i bez znaczenia kto będzie na czele organizacji która to zapewni bo proces osądzający był uczciwy i rzetelny. Niby dlaczego nie mógłby to być Polak, Niemiec, Szwed czy Litwin, wszyscy to
  • Odpowiedz
Dzierżyński i Menżyński

@Pawu1on: A Wheel of Samsara, I thought it will be a curious example of "Walki Polskiej", when something (red terror) that was supposed to deal a deadly blow to tsarist Russia, and was organised with an active polish #!$%@?, twenty years later would ride also over a polish bones.
  • Odpowiedz
I co z tego? Byli oni wszyscy emanacją systemu, którzy Rosjanie sobie sami narzucili w wyniku rewolucji wewnętrznej i wojny domowej, a potem siłą narzucali innym. Pretensje nie należą się Austrii bo Hitler był Austriakiem, tylko Niemcom, bo dopuścili go do władzy.

@Pawu1on: You will always miss a target if you'd assume that russians somehow fond of Stalin etc. Stalin and communists came to power after a war and terror,
  • Odpowiedz
@mobutu2: > Whatever is told but Klaudia Jahira is not a lesser polish patriot than let's say Michalkiewicz. The Poland is an ultra-nationalist country, whose every thought and wish goes to the prosperity of the polish people.

W zasadzie od tego momentu powinienem był przestać czytać, bo świadczy to tylko o twojej całkowitej nieznajomości Polski i Polaków, ale trudno, poświęciłem się.
To, jakie krzywdy wyrządził Polsce Związek Radziecki, którego Rosja
  • Odpowiedz
for whatever a reason was, poles decided that their mission in a world is to be a pain in the ass for russians

@mobutu2: Ja to widzę odwrotnie. To Rosja od zawsze dążyła i dąży do konfliktu poprzez wyzysk (horrendalnie wysoka cena gazu) i zakłamywanie historii (negowanie okupacji i mordów). Chyba temu nie zaprzeczysz?
  • Odpowiedz
@iAmTS: Ok, I wrote down your proposed reasons of international contempt: Putin, Crimea.

About an ideological bubble (it is really bUbble, thanks). I think you've mixed it in one sentence, or I'm under impression that poles have this logical contradiction in their mind, that a Putin is a democratically elected by russian people bloody dictator.
  • Odpowiedz