Wpis z mikrobloga

Jeśli martwisz się swoją inwestycją w Ven:

It's one of the best projects in crypto with real world value. This doesn't need speculators liking it to go up. Once companies start using it it will go up from real intrinsic value. Then not even bitcoin can make it drop.

It has real world value and lots of major companies (BMW, DNV GL, BitOcean,Renault, Unicom, etc) that are going to use it. Not pilots, actual read world use. Not to mention the chinese government!

They're not slapping together code for the mainnet release hoping their promises will be fulfilled one day. They already have a working system being used by DNV GL but privately at the moment.

The number of companies will keep expanding because PWC is a partner. They're one of the big 4 accounting firms in the world and they'll just recommend Vechain to companies (like the oil company I work for) and they'll just listen. DNV GL is also linked with a lot of companies and will spread Vechain use.

The economy of the coin is going to work because it has Oxford university designing the economic model!

Jim Breyer and his son both invested in it. Jim invested in Facebook from the start. Hes a respected investor and I'm sure he's done proper research into Vechain before putting his name on it. He also has strong ties with powerful US and Chinese government officials.

Real world DAPPs are being created by DNV GL , VeChain, etc. They're working on IOT, supply chain, smart contracts, and they even plan to be a currency with BitOcean ATMs! Long term hold. I bet anyone buying now will be retiring off Thor if they don't sell.

VeChain (VEN) Analysis – Connecting The Real Economy To The Digital World: https://bitshouts.com/ven-vechain-analysis/

After introducing our VeChain Global Innovative Research Grant Program, VeResearch, we are pleased to announce that the Mathematical Institute at Oxford University will become the second member added to the program alongside Michigan State University.

VeChain’s sponsorship of Post-Doctoral research on blockchain technology brings about a massive wave of potential innovation and interest in the industry. VeChain will sponsor full-time Post-Doctoral researcher within the blockchain industry and contribute to VeChain platform. VeChain will also sponsor students pursuing a masters or PhD.

Vechain powoli staje się olbrzymim projektem. Jest taka plotka, że to właśnie zespół Vechain stoi za tak niskim kursem Ven. Jest to z jakiegoś powodu robione i kurs zostanie później uwolniony i wtedy moon.

Może bajka, a może nie.

#ven #vechain #kryptowaluty
@Amadeo: po prostu aż się już nie chce gadać dużo debili jest w krypto reagują na każde gówno w necie, niech to swoim życiem funkcjonuje ktoś odpadnie to dobrze będę się cieszył z ich bólu dupy
@yourij: I co to jakaś wersja testowa czy co? Nawet nie ma opisu. Mainnetu jeszcze nie ma, więc VEN to póki co bezużyteczny token z obiecankami i "wielkimi" partnerstwami. Więc czego ty oczekujesz? @amadeo nawet nie będę pytał, bo on nie wie co to kapitalizacja i porównuje ceny xD

PS czytam sobie o tym systemie vechain i w sumie spoko, ale na hooy tu token?