Wpis z mikrobloga

Well, I would like to comment this topic. What are you saying, people? Altogether, I can, I can stand up, or I can sit down, but altogether, is Earth flat? Flat? How fla...? I was on the Moon - almost, and Moon just was watching on Earth. But, is Earth flat? Well, table is flat, but is Earth flat? People, altogether, think about it. I was on the Moon lately, and it was falling on flat Earth or on the ball resistant from flat. I don't know yet. Altogether, I've met wonderful man and oh! That was not a man! It was aurochs with deer. And I was falling, and I fell on the aurochs. And he told me: "No, Earth is not very flat. It's semicircular". But I told him: "What the fuck, are you talking? It must be different." How different? He asked me: "How different?". So I caught his horn, and he says: "Different? How different?" Someone has invented the Earth. Is it flat? I say: "What are fucking, shitty follies? It's semicircular, and from the other side is circular".
And they started to think. OH, DAAAAMN, that's good man! How? I told: "Good man?" Look at history, some people were flying on the Moon, and they flew far away and they finally landed on the aurochs!
I've been on the Moon lately. Circular, but sun? Sun is rotating. On what is it rotating? On flat? So fuck, I'm sorry, but I would have been 100 years old. It must be something circular. And I, simply, just wanted to comment this topic, because I'm not a historian. Because I've been there and I'm here now, and world simply taught me some things. And, simply, I would like to say to you: think about this, is Earth circular? I think it's semicircular. But no - it must be... It must turn over, it must have something like fishbone. And, what fishbone? I don't know and I simply tell you - think about it!
Przetłumaczone przez Kuba Kuniszewski z grupy na fb
#kononowicz #major #intermajor
  • Odpowiedz