Wpis z mikrobloga

Cześć i czołem, potrzebuję pomocy z GearBest.
Otóż kupiłem telefon 6 Grudnia i to tej pory go nie uzyskałem, po miesiącu pisania wreszcie dostałem sensowną odpowiedź ale nie wiem co teraz oto treść:

We apologize with this delay and sincerely regret to hear that you have not received your order.

After reviewing your order in detail, we have found that you haven't purchased any insurance during the check-out. Please understand that in such case we can only compensate you partially.

The shipping company is actually responsible for this loss which is sadly beyond our control.
Please review in detail our shipping and insurance policy in our terms and conditions here: http://www.gearbest.com/about/terms-and-conditions.html

However, as you are a valuable customer, we are willing to help you the best way we possibly can.
Here are the best solutions we can offer you in this situation:
1) Resend the item upon repaying 50% of the product value and the reshipping fee.
In this case we will send you an invoice to submit the payment of USD 220 via PayPal.
Please confirm your shipping address again in this format:
Consignee Name:
Detailed Address:
City:
State (Province):
Postal Code:
Phone Number:

2) Partial refund to your Wallet as store credit.
We can refund USD 205 as a gesture of good will to your Wallet and exceptionally reward you with extra points (You will receive 2 points for every 1 USD. For example 3 USD will gain you 6 points).
This refund will be processed within 24 hours.
You can use both your Wallet and points to purchase your future products.
Learn more about wallet benefits : http://www.gearbest.com/m-article.htm?id=111
Learn more about points benefits : http://www.gearbest.com/about/about-points.html

3) Partial refund to your original payment account.
In this case, we can refund USD 205 to your original payment account.

Kindly let us know your decision.
Once again we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Czy ktoś spotkał się z takim czymś?
Jako wysyłkę wybrałem kuriera.

#gearbest #pomocy #aliexpress
  • Odpowiedz
  • Otrzymuj powiadomienia
    o nowych komentarzach

biorą prioryty line, oczekiwałem miec go w 2 tygodnie:) a nie po miesiącu nikt nie wie czy ten telefon wogóle gdzieś wyszedł? GLS twierdzi że nikt nic nie brał( dzowniłem do francji) Gearbest twierdzi że tracking pokazuje słabo po czym po miesiącu wysyłaja mi takie opcje do wyboru... chcę tylko wiedzieć czy ta przesyłka już wyszła czy jeszcze i czy wyjdzie nic wiecje moge poczekać miesiąc kolejny nie ma problemu.

@eroxunn:

brales priority line, czy kuriera? To sa zupelnie rozne
  • Odpowiedz
potrzebuję pomocy z GearBest.

Otóż kupiłem telefon 6 Grudni

@eroxunn: Czyli przychodzisz pytać, gdy już coś zrobiłeś.
Przypomina to tekst z serialu Przyjaciele - jakoś w piątym sezonie. Ross potrzebował rady, jak ma postąpić z żądaniem swej drugiej żony, która zakazała mu widywania z Rachel.
Joey powiedział, że ma radę, ale nie spodoba mu się ona
  • Odpowiedz
@eroxunn Wstrzymaj się jeszcze z bolami. Minął raptem miesiąc od "wysłania". Status możliwe, że ruszy na dniach - większość paczek, która wisiała na podobnym statusie ruszyła wczoraj. Dałbym sobie jeszcze tydzień, półtora i dopiero martwił.

Niestety, płacąc przez przelewy24 (polecane na grupach na FB), nie masz żadnej ochrony. Jeśli to prawda, że paczka zaginęła, bierz tą połowę i pogódź się z tym faktem, bo nic innego nie wskórasz.
  • Odpowiedz