Wpis z mikrobloga

Ciekawostki z pogranicza świata muzyki i psychiatrii

W 2013, polski zespół Obłęd wystąpił w Londynie na imprezie o nazwie "Adolf Hitler birthday bash". Tak wykopki ten Adolf Hitler i tak, impreza była na jego cześć!

This year's Blood and Honour's Adolf Hitler birthday bash went ahead on the outskirts of London and what a great little bash it was.

The venue was excellent. Great bands, great atmosphere.

First up were east London's finest Chingford Attack. Blasting through all the old fave's from their fist CD; Dirty White Whore, Death or Glory, White Power Skinheads etc. and mixing in a few covers such as Hail the New Dawn and Sweet Home Alabama. There was something for everyone.

Next up were Voice of Britain, with members of No Remorse, Razors Edge and Frenchy of Skrewdriver playing together. The crowd loved it from the start as Frenchy's iconic 'Back with a Bang' bass riff launched the band in their set of Skrewdriver covers. All the favorites Back with a Bang, Voice of Britain, Europe Awake, Blood and Honour, Hail the New Dawn, White Power and Free My Land. The crowd went mental and the dance floor was heaving. The band finished with Andy belting out Whatever it Takes, an anthem if ever there was one!

After Voice of Britain our guest band from Poland took the stage. Obled stormed through their set playing new material as well as a number of Konkwista 88 songs.The dance floor was packed with their followers who made it from Poland and their English comrades. Obled's music is a cross between skinhead and metal and they delivered their set as professionals with many catchy riffs and songs for the crowd to remember.

#neuropa #4konserwy #obled #nacjonalizm #rac #bezkaprawakow #bekaznarodowcow #muzyka

Brak tagu polityka, bo udział Polaka w imprezie na cześć Hitlera to nie polityka. To upadek( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)