Wpis z mikrobloga

Co sądzą wykopowi specjaliści na temat usunięcia 3.5mm portu z iPhone7 to już wiemy. Natomiast The Verge zapytało firmy z branży muzycznej jak to widzą i oto ich odpowiedzi:

Sennheiser

Sennheiser has seen many different connection standards come and go in the audio world over the years. Audio connections have always been continuously evolving. Digital outputs, such as Apple’s Lightning connector, will offer new opportunities to take a step forward and to further enhance the sound experience for the customer. For example, 3D audio technology using digital signals is just one possibility.

Jaybird

Apple has confirmed what we’ve all known all along: the world is going wireless. And even though you might not know it now, you’ll love your digital audio experience without all the wires. Apple’s new design, coupled with advancements in wireless headphones and Bluetooth technology, will dramatically improve the audio experience for all and lead to a freer listening & interaction experience.

Audio-Technica

The fact that Apple are providing the adapter with new iPhone 7 means that, although people have something else now to lose, no one will miss out and can still enjoy their own choice of quality wired headphones. We will continue to offer some of our headphone range with Bluetooth options such as the new SR5BT with a 38 hour battery life (and a cable in the box).

And Grado

Cytowany tekst...To be honest, we don’t care much one way or another. We really just care that we can keep a sound that we’re proud of. We just want whatever connection is used to keep the sound that our family’s worked 63 years for. There aren’t any major changes to Grado because of this, and we’ll continue doing what’s kept us around for so long.

#apple #iphone
@kucyk: a co mają napisać?
"Drogie Apple, #!$%@? wam w dupę, wielki murzyński #!$%@? wam w dupę, musimy teraz podporządkować się do waszej polityki i wyprodukować #!$%@? przejściówki, albo zaimplementować #!$%@? w dupę bluetooth do naszych produktów, albo opracować jakiś #!$%@? w kosmos interfejs, który się podłączy do waszego #!$%@? lajtninga i się będzie jakoś przesyłało bez kabla. Wy nie chcecie ciągnąć kabla, my wam też nie będziemy ciundz kabla."
W
@kajet1916: mogą np uznać, ze nikt nigdy nie kupi innych słuchawek niż na kablu z 3.5mm Jackiem i tylko takie produkować.
No ale wykopki duzo lepiej od producentów słuchawek i telefonów wiedza jak robic biznes xD
No ale to wiadomo spisek, ajfony kupują debile i owce a jedynie wypok jest mądry i sie zna.
No i oczywiwcie pomijany fakt, ze wszyscy ci producenci od lat maja w swojej ofercie masę rozwiązań
@kucyk: Jak ktoś uważa, że wywalenie możliwości podłączenia przez jack jest normalne i zdrowe to jest pieprzniety. Po prostu. Nazywa odbieranie sobie opcji, kasowanie tańszego sprzętu z użytku, możliwość nadużyć za "poprawę"
Ale apple tego nie zrobiło. Może zrobi, ale jeszcze nie.
Przejściówka na jack jest w zestawie tak jak przewodowe słuchawki na ten ichni port.