Wpis z mikrobloga

#angielski #reddit #heheszki

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SwiftKey Users: If you reply to this and press only the middle word option a bunch, what do you post?

I love you honey and I already have a good day, life is a problem

I don't know what else you want to put my wiener in. It and I will be in the past. Years ago I was in the dryer, and the truth about this is a perfect fit for the rest of your life.

I know right now and then you can be used to be a daddy the fuck are you free tuesday you fucking cunt the fuck are you free tuesday you fucking cunt the fuck are you free tuesday you fucking cunt.

#glupiewykopowezabawy

Wyślij komentarz z tekstem zawierającym jedynie wyrazy, które podpowiada telefon.
  • Odpowiedz
I jak tam jest napisane przez anonim w tym roku nie będzie to możliwe dzięki zastosowaniu technologii i materiałów filmowych powiązanych z hasłem przewodnim jest to dla mnie zawsze dwójka dzieci i młodzieży w wieku od razu po prostu nie mam pojęcia
  • Odpowiedz
the page up there with you and your family and friends and family members and and friends and family members and friends and family members and friends and family members and and I will be able to dance after that I have a great time to get a chance to win the game is at the the end of the season and I will be able to dance after that I I
  • Odpowiedz
No to się nie opłaca się kupować w ogóle nie ma problemu z tym ze nie ma fajnych ludzi z całego świata i ludzi z całego świata i ludzi z całego świata świata w RPA i nie tylko w tym roku nie będzie to możliwe dzięki zastosowaniu technologii i materiałów filmowych powiązanych z hasłem przewodnim jest to dla mnie to nie jest to dla mnie to nie jest to...

Z tego co
  • Odpowiedz