Wpis z mikrobloga

Immunity vs Cloud9 (May 15th)
Author: Husky
Best of 2
Cloud9 60/40 Immunity

Analysis:
Immunity and Cloud9 have not played against each other at all in the past. This Best of 2 is the first time they will face off.

Immunity haven’t played too much recently, only having 4 games in early May. They lost against teams like beGenius, NiP, and Streamline. However, they did defeat Team Liquid, 16-14 and 16-13 on Mirage and Cache. They also beat TheChiefs on Mirage and Dust 2, and VoxEminor on Overpass, barely winning 16-14. Immunity have been doing alright, but once again, they haven’t been playing too much recently.

Cloud9 on the other hand have been playing very well with the addition of Skadoodle and fREAKAZOiD. They recently defeated ACE, 16-14 on Overpass, and 16-5 on Inferno, as well as Team Liquid, 16-13 on Overpass. They also defeated MouseSpaz, 16-7 on Inferno. However, they did drop a map to Luminosity Gaming, 3-16 on Inferno, as well as Cache, 13-16 against Paradox.

Now, I know that this analysis may be packed with numbers and scorelines, but Cloud9 just play at a higher level and Immunity, especially with the addition of fREAKAZOiD and Skadoodle. Since this is a Best of 2, I recommend betting medium on Cloud9 to take this series. If odds stay the same, (20% for Immunity) bet low on them, they have some upset potential.

Our favoured team to win
Cloud9

Fnatic vs VoxEminor (May 15th)
Best of 2
Fnatic 80/20 VoxEminor

Analysis:
So here we have Fnatic facing off against VOX in a Best of 2. The last and only time these two teams played against each other was in the ESL One Katowice 2015 Group Stages, with Fnatic winning 16-3 on Inferno.

Fnatic have been playing well recently, stepping their game up and most notably, beating TSM in a Best of 1 on Overpass, 16-6. They also defeated EnVyUs, 16-5 and 16-10 on Cache and Mirage, only dropping Dust 2, 7-16. Fnatic have also beaten teams such as nerdRage, HellRaisers, Dignitas, Awsomniac, Mouz, NiP, and Virtus Pro. They’ve been playing extremely well recently and I don’t think they’ll have much trouble with VOX.

Here’s the reason why I said they won’t have much trouble. This is a Best of 2, and the last time VOX played a game was on April 5, 2015, losing to Immunity 14-16 on Overpass. They also lost against TheChiefs, 5-16 on Mirage, and Na’Vi, 3-16 on Inferno. Overall, Vox haven’t been getting much practice against pro teams and Fnatic should have this in the bag.

This is a Best of 2, so I recommend betting high on Fnatic or placing an ICB on VOX. These odds just aren’t profitable.

Our favoured team to win
Fnatic

Immunity vs Titan (May 15th)
Best of 2
Titan 70/30 Immunity

Analysis:
IMPORTANT: PLEASE WATCH IMMUNITY VS CLOUD9 BEFORE BETTING ON THIS MATCH

Given that this is a Best of 2 match between a Tier 1 team and a Tier 3 team that haven’t faced each other in the past, I would pretty much give the advantage to Titan.

Immunity haven’t played too many games recently, only having 4 games in early May. They lost against teams like beGenius, NiP, and Streamline. However, they did defeat Team Liquid, 16-14 and 16-13 on Mirage and Cache. They also beat TheChiefs on Mirage and Dust 2, and VoxEminor on Overpass, barely winning 16-14. Immunity have been doing alright, but once again, they haven’t been playing too much recently.

Titan, on the other hand, have shown fairly good results lately, only seeming to lose back and forth against HellRaisers. They took cache, 19-16, but dropped Train, 13-16. They also won on Inferno, 16-14, but lost on Train again, 10-16. Titan have also proven to be a pretty good team lately by beating out TSM, 16-12 on Inferno, and Penta, 16-5 on Cobblestone. They also defeated Mouz on Cobblestone, 16-9, but lost on Overpass 11-16. Titan have been playing well lately and should be able to defeat Immunity.

I strongly recommend you watch the Immunity vs Cloud9 game to see how they’re doing. If Immunity are doing well, I would place an ICB, or change to a low bet on Titan. If Immunity show otherwise, place a medium bet on Titan to take this Best of 2.

Our favoured team to win
Titan

Fnatic vs Ninjas in Pyjamas (May 15th)
Best of 2
Fnatic 55/45 NiP

Analysis:
So Fnatic and NiP are fairly evenly matched in terms of individual skill, but in past games, we’ve seen Fnatic come out on top by pretty large margins. On May 2, 2015, Fnatic defeated NiP, 16-7 on Mirage, and 16-12 on Dust 2. They also defeated NiP on Mirage 16-6 and 16-4 on Cobblestone on April 25, 2015. Fnatic are usually able to beat NiP, and most of the time, the odds are in favor of Fnatic.

NiP haven’t been doing well lately. They’ve definitely seen better days way before this. Recently, they did defeat Penta on Mirage and Overpass, but they lost to teams like Na’Vi, Virtus Pro, TSM, and even came close to losing on Inferno against Dignitas. Immunity also came close to beating them on Dust 2, winning 16-14 on May 1, 2015. NiP just aren’t that consistent right now and Fnatic seem to have an edge over them at the moment.

Speaking of fnatic, they have been playing well recently, stepping their game up, and most notably, beating TSM in a Best of 1 on Overpass, 16-6. They also defeated EnVyUs, 16-5 and 16-10 on Cache and Mirage, only dropping Dust 2, 7-16. Fnatic have also beaten teams such as nerdRage, HellRaisers, Dignitas, Awsomniac, Mouz, NiP, and Virtus Pro. They’ve been playing extremely well recently and I think they could take NiP on this Best of 2 series

Since this is a Best of 2, the game will most likely end in a 1-1, but I won’t be surprised if Fnatic manage to 2-0 NiP in this series. I suggest betting medium on Fnatic just because NiP aren’t in shape, but a low bet on NiP isn’t a bad idea.

Our favoured team to win
Fnatic
#kalkazestronyzbetami
softenik - Immunity vs Cloud9 (May 15th)
Best of 2
Cloud9 60/40 Immu...

źródło: comment_mes56JPbnhBlxO9wvb4811FZqKIcMgCN.jpg

Pobierz
  • Odpowiedz
@softenik: btw masz moze analize do mouz? bo to chyba jedyny sensowny mecz dzisiaj, bo mecze na fnatic z 95% na loung eot mozna odpuscic ;) z nipem tez bo ja np bym tu postawil na nip, fnatic bez formy mimo wszystko, a z nipem zawsze maja ciezko.
  • Odpowiedz