Wpis z mikrobloga

@dudson33: ehh zawaliłem trochę, zrobiłem spory koszyk (za 20$ więc full tego tam (namiot, kaski, buty itp.) i puściłem to jako jeden koszyk (jeszcze nie płaciłem). Lepiej było puszczać pojedynczo by nie było wielkiej paczki a koszt ten sam. I tu pytanie: czy mogę zażądać wysyłki tych rzeczy osobno? A jeśli nie to poza VATem wpadnie cło, ale od wartości rynkowej? Jak ustalanej w przypadku butów Chuxiwange? ;-)
#kiciochpyta #chinskiecuda
dostałem inforamcję od sprzedawcy : i zawiesili płatność :)
Thanks for your mail and buying.
Please don't worry,we have already sent your order out on Feb 8, the shipping time will take 15~45 working days normally. But sometimes the parcels will be delayed due to the bad weather or other reasons,please wait with patience.
Hope you can get it soon,any question, please contact us, we will try our best to solve it.
@pchrzano: @KNRD: @dudson33:

You order is currently frozen, due to the sellers suspicious trading activities.

We have suspended this seller’s account because we have detected unsafe trading activities. We have therefore requested the seller to provide sufficient evidence, such as shipping documents and certificates which they must provide within 3 business days (not calendar days).

If the seller fails to provide any evidence within 3 business days, we will