Wpis z mikrobloga

#randomanimeshit #steinsgate #okarin #okabe

You’re on Earth. 70 million years ago, give or take. You were brought here by a time machine, though you probably won’t remember that yet. It’s crazy, you know. I’ve chased after you through so many mixed up worldlines that I don’t even remember how far back it was I lost count. Course, the you I followed here is just one of a whole bunch of different versions. You’re the original though, that much I know. The Mayuri that found you is just one of a whole bunch of versions too. But, I’m sure that I’m the original version of me. I learned that the hard way. The important thing is, I have a feeling we’re both going to die here. The good news is, the stuff that makes us who we are will pass down to the versions of us 70 million years from now. So…it’s okay.
pitrek136 - #randomanimeshit #steinsgate #okarin #okabe

You’re on Earth. 70 millio...

źródło: comment_LaY9AoZ7Qtwq8WjqS5WehV9EFk74CzYG.jpg

Pobierz
@WyVansowany: @wykopowy_on: @pitrek136: Steins;Gate jest na podstawie visual novel. Główną fabułę przedstawiono w anime, pozostałe, alternatywne endingi pominięto. Film kinowy wymyślili już twórcy anime (chociaż dostali błogosławieństwo Nitroplus). Podobnie mangi nie są zbyt kanoniczne. Dopiero teraz light novel ma się pojawić i akcja ma się dziać parę lat po wydarzeniach z visual novel (Mayurii przykładowo została przedszkolanką :D ). Uzupełnieniem fabuły są też drama CD (ja słuchałem "α Babel