Wpis z mikrobloga

Żeby google zindeksowało popełniam ten wpis:
Ogłoszenie jest to oszustwem wyłudzenia pieniędzy poprzez otomoto.
Ogłoszenie otomoto: https://www.otomoto.pl/osobowe/oferta/volkswagen-passat-volkswagen-passat-2008rok-cr-common-rail-2-0-tdi-zarejestrowany-ID6FTVIb.html
Kontakt tylko przez email: tenkekr@gmail.com
VIN: WVWZZZ3CZ9E033451

Wiadomość mail od sprzedającego:

Hi,

The car is as you can see it in the photos.

The car has valid insurance and valid technical inspection.

The car is European Version with steering wheel on the left side.I bought the car while I stayed in Poland. Now I stay in London / United Kingdom with my family and the car is here with me. The car has polish documents with polish registration.I am the owner of the car in all the documents.

It comes with all the documents you need to register it on your name + the sale contract in polish language - umowa kupna. You will not have to pay additional taxes for this (the car is registered in Poland and have polish documents)It's my personal car.I've listed the car under this price because I want to sell it faster.

I have worked in Poland for the last years and I've purchased the car there.

I have decided that it's better to sell it back because I dont use it anymore , its a pity to keep such a car and not to use it. Now I'm trying to sell it back in Poland.

I tried to sell the car in UK, but nobody want to buy a car with polish documents.

We can make the deal using a safe and secure transport company.

The deal is 100 % safe and secure for you.

I get the money after you receive and check the car. Also you will have 5 days to check the car.

An authorized shipping company will take care of payment and delivery. You will pay in advance to them and they will hold the payment until you will receive and check the car. You will have 5 days to check the car , documents and whatever you want. After this 5 days you must decide if you keep the car or not.

If you keep the car the shipping company will release the payment to me.

If you will not want to keep the car then you will get all your money back and I will get my car back ( the shipping company will pick up the car from you and I will pay the transport costs back ).

If you want to buy the car like I told you please give me your address so I can calculate the shipping costs for me.

Thanks,

Hi,

Thank you for information. In the same transport with the car you will get all the documents of the car,including the sale contract ( umowa kupna ) filled and signed by me.

About the delivery I have a contract with a shipping company and they informed me about what I have to do to deliver the car from United Kingdom to you. I will handle the shipping, so this will be

free of charge for you. We will use a third party service, they will take care about shipping and payment. The

company website is www.gsstransport.co.uk.

http://www.vat-lookup.co.uk/verify/vat_check.php/VATNumber/GB371601027/CompanyName/GSS+TRANSPORT+LTD

Please read my previous emails again to see how the deal will be.I can start the deal today and the delivery from UK to PL will take 2-3 days.

The total price you have to pay is 8300 PLN. Read again all the emails from me and if you are ready to buy the car and you have all the money ready ( 8300 PLN ) I can start the deal today but please note that also today you will have to complete the payment. I need this details from you :

Full name :..................................

Address :..................................

City :..................................

Region :..................................

Postal Code :..................................

Phone number :..................................

Thanks,

I need a photo of your ID document to start the deal

your name is Piotr Janusz or Piotr Rexikon ?

#oszustwo #oszukujo #otomoto
Rexikon - Żeby google zindeksowało popełniam ten wpis:
Ogłoszenie jest to oszustwem w...

źródło: DSC3215172

Pobierz
@Iskaryota: Koleś z UK ma wysłać auto specjalnym transportem pod twój adres, wysyłasz hajs specjalnemu pośrednikowi, do tego koleś chce skan dowodu osobistego to może jakiś wałek zrobi na twoje dane, więc kasy nie ma i może jakaś chwilówka.