Wpis z mikrobloga

Ktoś chętny na 4,2mln$ do podziału?

Dear Beloved,

It is comprehensible for you to nurture apprehension reading from me on the premise that I am unknown to you.  I am Mr. Alain Othman. I work with the department of Audit and accounting A manager here in the bank.

I'm contacting you today regarding a very good business opportunity that could be a mutual benefit for both of us.    The information about this business is highly classified but I wish to know if you can be trusted and if the information may be safe for you.

There is a deceased fund that was kept in my custody years ago. I need your assistance for the transferring of this fund to your bank account  for both of us to benefit from lifetime investment and the amount is (US$4,200,000.00) United States dollars.

All efforts undertaken to uncover his family have proven unsuccessful, thus promoting a scenario for the  government to acquire and possess the estate. My purpose in contacting you is (because you bear the same last name as  the deceased ) and to help secure and obtain the account before the (confiscation) process of the account is commenced by the end of next month. I look forward to hearing from you soon for further details.

Immediate response to E-Mail:-     alanothm1@hotmail.com   

Note !!!! Very Very Important !!! You will not be Asked to Pay Any Fund for doing this Project. Rather, all that is needed from you will be in the Agreement that will bind us together to achieve this goal together.

Kind regards,

Mr. Alain Othman

alanothm1@hotmail.com   

#spam #heheszki