Wpis z mikrobloga

przeklejka z reddita, może kogoś to uspokoi:

Dogecoin has been losing value for the last 2 days, and I've seen a lot of people say some stupid things, and I would like to stress again that dogecoin is not for money, that's the other cryptocurrencies, dogecoin is fun, dogecoin is life.

Now on to why Dogecoin is losing value:

1.) It grew to fast, for it's value so now it's dropping to compensate

The hype train grew doge's value at a much higher rate than it would grow naturaly meaning it probably peaked at 50% more value than the coin should have at that time.

2.) Christmas time, it decreases the value because everyone is selling to buy gifts.

Almost every cryptocurrency loses on value during christmas time and holidays in general, since people usually cash out of their coins and buy gifts for themselves or others.

3.) Pump&Dumpers decreased the value of Doge

A lot of people started selling their big Doge reserves when it hit 1k/1,25$, and a lot of people followed that, they just abused the "hype" increased growth rate of Doge to dump it all, meaning the hype is still there but a massive un-loading of Doge by some people caused the value to decrease.

These are 3 of the many reasons why it's currently decreasing in value.

Why will it increase after some time:

1.) The people who pumped and dumped on this wave are never coming back, it's going to be harder to buy in once the value starts to rise, some may but it won't make much of a difference.

2.) The hype is still the same, we might be getting more "oh my god it's crashing, it's all going to burn" but the general cummunity is still what it was 3 days ago when it was 1k/1,25$.

3.) After a big crash it always goes up if it has the backup to do so, doge has that backup, and once the selling spree stops it's going to rise much more

4.) I laugh at all the pump-dumpers. You're going to cry when Doge reaches 100 doge/1$ and then most of the community will be richer than you were when you dumped it all, since we're all sharing a lot of doge.

#dogecoin #doge #kryptowaluty