Wpis z mikrobloga

@brown_quick_fox

The Rights Issue
As resolved by the extraordinary general meeting of the Company held on 17 December 2020, and on terms further resolved by the Board of Directors of the Company, the Rights Issue will comprise an offering of up to 63,076,638 new shares (the “Rights Issue Offer Shares”) at a subscription price of NOK 6.26 per Rights Issue Offer Share. The Rights Issue will, if it is fully subscribed, raise
  • Odpowiedz
@bialy_murzynek automatycznie sprzedają prawo poboru po cenie rynkowej i dostajesz pieniądze na koncie xtb. Tylko nie wiem dokładnie którego dnia to sprzedadzą i po jakim czasie pojawią się pieniądze
  • Odpowiedz
@Plokij pierwszego dnia notowania akcji praw poboru, praktycznie po cenie otwarcia. Automatycznie pieniądze z pp zasila konto xtb, o ile dobrze pamiętam tego samego dnia po zamknięciu sesji
  • Odpowiedz
@Plokij The Subscription Rights are expected to be listed and tradable on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker code “NAST” from 09:00 hours (CEST) 7 May 2021 to 16:30 hours (CEST) on 19 May 2021.
Na xtb nie będą notowane i nie podejrzysz ich. Musisz poszukać na innych platformach.
  • Odpowiedz