Wpis z mikrobloga

#primestone
#kryptowaluty Wczorajszy komunikat Primestone. Nadal uważam że Primestone - to będzie jeden z najfajniejszych projektów - dodatkowo Polski. I jeśli kupić to właśnie teraz https://crex24.com/pl/exchange/PSC-BTC warto. Primestone nie tylko wróci do ceny 1000 sat ale dużo dużo wyżej. Przemawia za tym choćby to że zespół rozwija projekt z własnych funduszy gdzie już zwydatkowano grubo powyżej 300tys zł ( to kwota o której wiem ) - może to być jednak grubo więcej.

Komunikat DEV Primestone:
I’m on this channel for some time now and I’ve been observing the discussion. I have the impression that the majority has a vital interest in fast profit. On one hand, I’m not surprised, because I’d love to earn money quickly, as well :blush: In the PrimeStone project I’m responsible mostly for Kabberry and I’ll never agree to release an exchange that isn’t fully protected. None of us – particularly I – want to have problems resulting from the release of a defective product. I just want to avoid problems that can arise later – e.g. Someone lost their life savings, because an exchange was hacked. Of course, we know that there is no chance to completely eliminate the possibility of hack, however we’re able to significantly reduce this possibility. The biggest problem, while developing such systems, is the relatively low number of devs knowing blockchain in Poland. I do agree with the statement that there is plenty of devs worldwide, but we don’t want to make use of them, because in such cases we have an extremely limited impact on their actions and pace of work.
Another thing which has an impact on Kabberry delay are API related issues. To be more precise, we had to terminate cooperation with two members of our dev team, because they intentionally hid in the code the part enabling unauthorized balances alteration in database. This activity was detected during penetration tests, and consequently the two devs responsible for this rules infringement were told to leave the team. However, we still have to struggle with the effects of this action – the delay of Kabberry launch – and currently we are not able to specify the release date. There are a lot of changes that need to be introduced, additionally we have decided to repeat penetration tests which will eliminate the possibility of further „hidden” surprises in the code. Unfortunately, all these works last and cost a lot, so we have to keep in mind that expenses are and will grow. Although advertising campaign was planned, now we are forced to spend money on different things – this time they must be spent on further penetration tests. Sooner or later, Kabberry will be fully developed and functional.
Turning to the issue of wallet v. 3.0.0.0, work on this wallet are still in progress. We haven’t defined any deadline, because currently it isn’t the most important element – The priority now is Kabberry. What can be seen on github is just the public repo, the other one – more developed – is kept as private repo accessible only to team members. The content of private repo will become public only after successful verification and acceptance of introduced changes. Wallet v. 3.0.0.0 will introduce the following changes: voting possibility, BIP44 protocol, HD wallet support, POS protocol update, decrease of chain length (chain will take up less space on disc), increase of security and anonymity, block time improvement (block time will be close to 90 seconds), increased wallet efficiency (e.g. quicker sync time), etc.
Moving to the topic you have mentioned, we are negotiating the purchase of an Estonian company, which already possesses all required licences, however it is too early to talk about details. In the nearest future PSC should appear on a new exchange – it won’t be a huge exchange, but still. The exact date hasn’t been provided by the exchange yet. Very often we talk with various exchanges and promoters. Sometimes results are positive for us, sometimes they aren’t. It isn’t any secret that – quite often – it’s all about money (e.g. listing on one of Polish exchanges, with the name starting on B, costs about 18 BTC), because we develop PrimeStone only from our own financial resources. No one gave us money, so we fund as much as we can. An idea has emerged to present you the list of possibilities together with prices and wallet address. When the amount is gathered, the idea will be done (however, we are not so sure about it). Many ideas emerged in private messages, for example, you asked to decrease block rewards and to spent part of each reward on fund for the project development – we don’t wanna introduce new changes in the reward plan once more, but we’ll do the same as we did previously – poll will appear on Discord at the beginning of December. There you will have a chance to speak in favour or against.
Additionally, you have raised topics concerning volume and prices increasing, etc. From time to time, various amounts of PSC are brought from the market, however we definitely won’t decide on fake volumes creation. I’m well aware of the fact how CMC checks volume authenticity and there is a huge possibility that they will find out about the real origin of presented volume. Which in turn may lead to problems on the line PSC – CMC. It is possible that CMC will display information about fake volumes generated by PSC and it surely won’t improve the reputation of the coin. Instead of such risky steps, it’s easier – and better – to talk about PSC and to encourage people. There are exchanges that exclude us because of too small community, so maybe you could also try to make anyone interested in this coin. But it’s your choice.