Wpis z mikrobloga

Czy Binance i Bittrex obsługują przyszłego forka Ethereum Classic?
Odpowiedź od Bittrexa:
#kryptowaluty #etc #ethereum #fork #atlantis

Wallet maintenance implies one of several possible things could be happening:

There could be a possible fork on the block chain. In order to protect funds, we have disabled the wallet until a consensus has been made on which chain is the proper chain.

The wallet has been updated by the developer and the exchange is in the process of implementing the wallet update.

The wallet daemon on our server has hung or crashed.

The wallet is sending orphan transactions or having an issue that requires the developer to work with us on resolving.

There are other scenarios that cause a wallet to be disabled. In general, the wallet is disabled to prevent users attempting to deposit or withdraw to a wallet that may not be functioning properly. We are always actively working to bring wallets in maintenance back online as quickly as possible.

I deposited coins while the market was offline, will they be credited?
As long as your deposit was on the proper block chain and it's transaction id can be found on the official explorer your coins should credit when the wallet is turned back on.

Can I trade when a wallet is disabled?
In most cases you can continue trading if wallet is disabled. If there is an issue that would cause trading concerns, we would turn off the market.
@Wypoks: Dlaczego ma być fork? W ogóle wiadomo czy się wyłamuje część społeczności i jest sprzeciw zmianom, czy po prostu hf jest? Bo to nie równoznaczne ze powstanie formowy osobny łańcuch. ETC ledwo zupie, społeczności w tym prawie nie ma, wątpię aby się dzielili jeszcze. Wydaje mi się że tu nikt nie dąży do podziału. Nawet jeśli to też zależy jak go chcą robić, bo nie zawsze fork robi niekombatybilność z