Wpis z mikrobloga

Dzisiejsze przemówienie Hassana Nasrallaha. Porusza kwestie Gazy, protestów w Iranie, upadku ISIS i spotkania z Assadem.

Ale tu zamieszczam chyba najbardziej interesujące fragmenty - czyli o Iranie:

I am happy to be with you tonight. I think there is nothing worrying about #iranprotests as it is incomparable to the protests that occurred in Iran in 2009.

#iranprotests are incomparable to the situation in Syria in 2011. The issue in #iran today is mainly financial/economical. The problem isn't within the system, that's fully united, but was rather caused by banks' bankruptcy.

The Iranian government was very wise and understanding of the situation. What is rather surprising was how fast Trump, #netanyahu and #ksa reacted.

The Islamic Revolution since its start was subject to sanctions and a big war. The main issue is unemployment, and that is very known amongst everyone, nobody can deny it. That is why the government is dealing with the #iranprotests carefully and knowingly.

Motos and slogans such as "Not Lebanon, not Gaza, our souls are Iran's" are not new and they do not represent the majority amongst the Iranian population.

In this perspective, the Iranian regime has always been very open to the Iranian people and there's always been a sort of conviction : they've always explained that if Iran did not intervene in the #middleeast, the war would be on the outskirts of #iran itself.

If Iran ever had to cut its funds and financing to #hezbollah, the #iranian people would donate money from their own pockets undoubtedly because they are convinced and determined when it comes to the #resistance.

Trump's wishes will not be fulfilled. Circulating reports from the USA today show that #iranprotests are over and Trump or the #west cannot bet on that anymore. The issue is over and being dealt with.

Cały wątek:
https://twitter.com/ResistanceER/status/948623325093335040

#hezbollah #syria #iran #protestywiranie #bliskiwschod
60groszyzawpis - Dzisiejsze przemówienie Hassana Nasrallaha. Porusza kwestie Gazy, pr...

źródło: comment_3k6yzdGIicCLRsuGgnLnLHchSDOG94Rw.jpg

Pobierz