Wpis z mikrobloga

Listen, I was after gym in Poland, I went to wet sauna, right? And there was a typical fuckin nationalist sitting there, piece of snoutfucked pollack, tatooed everywhere and he started throwing his shit like "Damn guys, if I would've seen a niqqer, I would kill him!", right? And, you know, and so on. He was babbling that he hate colored people and so on and I thought to myself "Really? Just wait you pollack, we'll see." And listen, the next day I was with Mokobé down town in Gdynia, right? Mokobé is from Senegal. And we see that nationalist coming out, you know, from "Galaxy" from discoclub with his girlfriend - nice piece of ass. And I say "Wait, #!$%@?, we'll see now who is a niqqer". And like this. We got him from behind, I knocked him down on the ground this nationalist whore and I hold him, right? And Mokobé approached his girlfriend - nice piece of ass, emphasizing that once again. And like this. I hold this nationalist and I say "Look fucker what's gonna happen now, look at your bitch.", right? And, you know, Mokobé didn't even have to do anything, he just took out his cock out his pants. This polish chick, like polish chick, saw black cock, she got wet and she bent over for him, listen, on this fucking polish pavement in Gdynia. And this nationalist, which I hold down, was screaming "Jesus, #!$%@?! Stop sucking him off! Don't let it feel so good with this niqqer, I beg you stop sucking him off! NOOO! Just don't... Just pretend that he is raping you, don't let it feel so good with this niqqer!", right? And then Mokobé finished with her, he nutted into her mouth, #!$%@?, into her nose, into her ass, he nutted her into everywhere. And I let this nationalist go, right? And this idiot, instead of, I don't fuckin know, go to the police or something he started fuckin punching this girl with bricks, well he killed her eventually. And we sat on the curb with Mokobé, smoking blunt, laughing at him, right? And this nationalist got up, he jumped in our direction, we moved away, he jumped on the road and truck ran over him, nice huh? Truck ran over him and he was fuckin dying, and we were ticking him with, #!$%@?, sticks. Fucking nationalist scum. Mokobé was laughing, I was laughing and we both went to sauna. FUCK THOSE FUCKING POLISH NATIONALIST SCUM FUCKING WHITE TRASH #!$%@?.
#pasta #testoviron #mokebe
Pobierz Perrier - Listen, I was after gym in Poland, I went to wet sauna, right? And there wa...
źródło: comment_aC9GYwGXZQwPTu0bjatBSjreuRS9Z8Zt.jpg