Wpis z mikrobloga

We wish to take this opportunity to apologize for inconvenience that has been caused.

About your order, I am sorry to tell you that as the item is a hot sale product and for the large quantity, the manufacturer does not supply on time, then the shipment for it is delayed. However, it will be available in about three weeks.

In this case, we can offer you 3 options:

Option 1 Wait a little more

When the items are in stock, we will arrange the packing for you and send you a confirmation email about the shipping information once they are shipped out.

Option 2 Exchange for another item

Please let me know the URL of the product you would like to choose instead. If there is any price difference with the original item, we will either refund it to you on your yoshop Wallet or send you an invoice to pay for it.

In the product detail page, there's a line between the name of the product and price, which says Dispatch: Ships within X business days. If it shows 3 business days, then it is in stock. Otherwise, it may be not available right now.

Option 3 Cancel and refund

We can refund to your original payment account.

- For PayPal account refund may take 48 hours to process and appear in your paypal account. If you do not have a Paypal account, please allow up to 7-14 business days.

Taka sytuacja z telefonami #xiaomi w #yoshop Nie polecam.
@nevarion: Kupiłem u nich niedawno wzmacniacz wifi xiaomi amplifier 2 i dostałem identyczną odpowiedź. Oczywiście dopiero jak się upomniałem ticketem o wysyłkę (czyli po ok 7 dniach od zamówienia). Jak dla mnie lipa ten sklep