Wpis z mikrobloga

Może ktos pomoc i sprawdzić poprawność mojego listu? List musialem napisać sam, w imieniu jakiegoś konsultanta firmy ( odpowiedz) na zażalenie/reklamacje babki, że jej washing machine padł, pisała 2razy bez kontaktu i ogólnie apokalipsa.

Może ktoś prawdzić? Please

Dr Mr Banks

I'm writing to apologise to you in realtion to your problem.
At firm I'm sorry for the dealy but in out company we have temporary problems with our servers.Emails from customers wll not come. Sorry for that.Our IT deparment working on it.
I understand you problem and I apologize on behalf of the company.Of course we replace your waskhing machine on the new

I reservation for you a sepcial repair team who will install new washing machine in your house for free.
I promise yo contact again witihin the next week.I'm very sorry about trouble.I assure you that it will never happen again.

Sinceraly
X.X

#angielski
@paziu: @Guillem: a to lepiej?

Dr Mr Banks

I'm writing an apology
At first I'm sorry for the dealy but in our company we have temporary problems with our servers.Emails from customers will not come. Sorry for that.Our IT deparment working on it.
I understand your problem and I apologize on behalf of the company.Of course we replace your waskhing machine on the new

I reservation for you a special
musze napisać, że w firmie wystepuja problemy w sieci i emaile nie dochodza

@szakal555: Sam nie jestem anglistą, ale może napisz może po prostu: Sorry for my late reply but I couldn't respond earlier due to technical issues.
@szakal555: Trochę lepiej będzie, aczkolwiek po angielsku ostatnio rzadko piszę i pewnie nabłędziłem:

Dear Mrs Banks, (Mr to facet, Mrs kobieta, Ms panienka)

First of all I'm very sorry for the late reply. We have temporary technical issues with our mail servers, thus emails are often not received on time. Our IT department is already working on that.

I've read Your message and on behalf of my company I want to
@szakal555: nmzc, swoją drogą doczytałem że babeta 2 razy pisała, więc zamień "I've read Your message(...)" na "I've read Your messages(...)", to wyjdzie że nawet faktycznie zapoznałeś się z jej korespondencją.