Wpis z mikrobloga

@BQP: komentarz OP-a

I used standard R-30 blown insulation for the ceilings and R-13 batt for the walls of the home. In my next builds I will use spray foam throughout. Because of the air-tight nature of the containers it is actually better insulated than a regular home. My next home will be unreasonably well insulated.

gość pisze że generalnie wszystko jest spoko i największym bólem jest waska sypialnia

cały wątek
@besiege: nie znam się specjalnie, ale czy te kontenery to nie są malowane jakimiś niebezpiecznymi farbami? Warunki na okrętach są bardzo trudne, więc i farby bardziej wytrzymałe, ale pewnie niezbyt dobre dla zdrowia. Jakiś ołów czy coś.

edit, dzięki za linka:

Containers are highly regulated by national and international law. Since the 70's they have removed all of the chemicals that might harm someone. I power wash them anyways to get
@TwigTechnology: znów komentarz OP-a

Containers are highly regulated by national and international law. Since the 70's they have removed all of the chemicals that might harm someone. I power wash them anyways to get the dirt off the walls.

(kontentery regulowane są przez prawo i od lat 70 chemikalia nie są używane. tak czy siak zmyłem "dobrze" (?) cały brud ze ściany)

jak znacie angielski wejdźcie sobie na reddita nie będę
@besiege: jak widać wszedłem i nie jest tak różowo:

Not true, sorry bud. The floors are treated with absolutely awful insecticides to keep bugs out of Australia (there's no way to tell which containers are allowed in Australia and which aren't, so they're all treated). It's a big problem for food contamination, both for food that touches the floor and because the chemicals may enter the air in the poorly-ventilated containers