Wpis z mikrobloga

As a kid I used to dream about being on stage at some point in my life. Never for a minute would I have ever imagined being able to play my own music to 750,000 people during one show. Woodstock exceeded all my own childhood dreams, whatever happens from here is just a bonus. This was a career highlight that will be very difficult to beat. Thank you to everyone who came and showed us so much love, I can't wait to get back to Poland. - Josh Friend (Modestep)

um, that was the most amazing experience i've had in my entire career. truly brought me to tears. the look on the crowd's faces, the vibration and love in the air. i have never experienced anything like that in my life, and i wouldnt have changed a thing about it. thanks to my band, trauma, kurtis, gregzilla and the beautiful people of poland for being a part of what was the most amazing show of my long career. thanx to benji and skindred for their part. thanx to my agent dan for facilitating this. thanx to the woodstock promoters who believed in me. oooo so grateful, oooo so grateful...wow...wow....(guy in the middle is the mastermind behind the entire event) - Jahred Gomes (Hed Pe)

#woodstock #woodstock2015
Znajomy policjant co "robi w imprezach masowych" powtarzał, że zawsze się zaniża liczbę uczestników imprezy, czasami nawet bardzo, bo Policji najzywczajniej nie stać na zabezpieczanie bardzo dużych imprez. Gdyby podać prawdziwą liczbę to nagle by się okazało że potrzeba trzech śmigłowców zamiast jednego i dwustu radiowozów zamiast dziesięciu, "a na to nie ma kasy".

Nie wiem ile w tym prawdy, ale brzmi sensownie.