Wpis z mikrobloga

Jest odpowiedź:

Dear friend,first,I express my sincere apologies for our mistakes.We are a new seller in aliexpress this good platform. There are many places to learn.In this process, there will inevitably be some errors.All of these are not intentional.We are willing to accept friends of the encouragement and advice.and as in the past to provide the best service and quality products. Because of this error, we are in a very short period of time, produce 2243 orders.all order in 50% price.We sell a mobile phone, only get about $10 in gross profit.if we ship out all order,will need pay about $336450.We can't afford such huge losses.in our store,one day about get 10-15 order.include accessory( as case,film,this goods only can get 2-3 usd profit),I hope to get friends to forgive and help.We don't want to use this way to push the sale of our products..bucause We will lose the trust of buyers and get Alibaba punishment, but also to spend a lot of time to explain to each buyer.this is a huge working We apologize for the inconvenience about this error.

#aliexpress