Wpis z mikrobloga

Here are some interesting and diverse entertainment facts:

Movie Marathon Record: The longest movie marathon lasted for 201 hours and 16 minutes. The record was set by Sisworo Gautama Putra in Jakarta, Indonesia, who watched movies continuously from October 20 to 31, 2016.

The First Movie: The first movie ever made is often considered to be "Roundhay Garden Scene," shot by Louis Le Prince in 1888. It's a short film that captures people in a garden, and it lasts only about 2.11 seconds.

Highest-Grossing Movie: As of my knowledge cutoff in January 2022, "Avengers: Endgame" is the highest-grossing movie of all time, surpassing "Avatar." However, this information might have changed since then.

Video Game Industry Revenue: The video game industry is a massive market, with global revenues exceeding those of the movie and music industries combined. In 2020, the video game industry generated over $159 billion in revenue.

TV Show with Most Episodes: "The Simpsons" holds the record for the longest-running scripted primetime TV series, with over 700 episodes as of 2022.

Oldest Film Festival: The Venice Film Festival is the oldest film festival in the world, dating back to 1932.

First Video Game: The first commercially successful video game was "Pong," released in 1972 by Atari. It was a simple tennis simulation game.

Most Grammy Awards: As of my knowledge cutoff in January 2022, Georg Solti holds the record for the most Grammy Awards won by an individual, with 31 Grammy Awards.

Highest-Paid Actor: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was named the highest-paid actor of 2020, earning $87.5 million, according to Forbes.

Longest-Running Broadway Show: "The Phantom of the Opera" is the longest-running Broadway show, having premiered in 1988 and still running as of my knowledge cutoff in January 2022.
lun-laila - Here are some interesting and diverse entertainment facts:

Movie Maratho...

źródło: img_122801_media_and_entertainment_sm

Pobierz
  • Odpowiedz