Wpis z mikrobloga

widzieliście jakie opowieści dziwnej treści tutaj wypisują? xDDD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_history_in_Poland

Wybrane złote myśli:

In 1932, the laws of independent Poland decriminalised homosexuality, which was legal then, but still a taboo. xDDDDDDD

In August 2019, multiple LGBT community members have stated that they feel unsafe in Poland. Foreign funded NGO All Out organization launched a campaign to counter the attacks, with about 10,000 people signing a petition shortly after the campaign launch.

2019 saw a rise of violence directed against Pride marches, including the attacks at the first Białystok Equality March and a bombing attempt made at a Lublin march, stopped by the police.

On 7 August 2020, 47 people were arrested in Polish Stonewall mass arrest. Some of them were peacefully protesting the arrest of Margot, an LGBT activist, while others were passerby xDD

do Polskiego Stonewall daje screenshota.

ODLOT PANOWIE I PANIE, ODLOT
#bekazlewactwa #bekazlgbt #4konserwy
TruskawkaNaTorcie - widzieliście jakie opowieści dziwnej treści tutaj wypisują? xDDD

źródło: pol stonwal

Pobierz
  • Odpowiedz
@luqa66: hej. jakbys nie widział to linkuje do eng wiki, a w 2 dekadzie 21 wieku przeglądarki jak i telefony mają funkcję tłumacz stronę, a jak ktoś chciałby się zaznajomić to polecam wejść na stronę deepl.com i sobie #!$%@? przetłumaczyć
  • Odpowiedz
@TruskawkaNaTorcie: Wiki dawno przestała, o ile kiedykolwiek była, poważnym źródłem informacji... Obecnie to narzędzie propagandy i dezinformacji jak każde inne a uderzanie w Polskę jest w środowiskach lewicowych modne i latwe, tym bardziej że te wpisy sami "polacy" wstawiali.
  • Odpowiedz
@TruskawkaNaTorcie: Co Ty #!$%@?. Prosiłem o prostom rzecz, którą mógłbym pokazać np mojemu dziadkowi lvl 78 wykop..
Nastawienie do wpisów widzę że masz fatalne. Więcej empatji proszę.
  • Odpowiedz
@TruskawkaNaTorcie:

On November 11, 2021, while Polish far-right nationalists at a rally in Kalisz attended by hundreds of people yelled "Death to Jews," the rally organizer said: “LGBT, pederasts and Zionists are the enemies of Poland.”

Jaszczur to jest polish right nationalist xd
  • Odpowiedz
In August 2019, multiple LGBT community members have stated that they feel unsafe in Poland.

@TruskawkaNaTorcie: Władza przyjmuje specjalne uchwały, które są anty LGBT to jak masz się czuć bezpiecznie?

In 1932, the laws of independent Poland decriminalised homosexuality, which was legal then, but still a taboo. xDDDDDDD

@TruskawkaNaTorcie: Co w tym śmiesznego?

2019 saw a rise of violence directed against Pride marches, including the attacks at the first Białystok
  • Odpowiedz
xDDDDDDDD ta tabelka ze screena to nie fejk - szkoda, że nie podali jeszcze dat i przebiegu bitew jakie miały miejsce xD
  • Odpowiedz