Wpis z mikrobloga

While I spend a significant amount of my time on analytics and collecting fundamental information, at the end of the day, I am a slave to the tape and proud of it…

…at the end of the day, your job is to buy what goes up and to sell what goes down so really who gives a damn about PE’s? If it’s going up you’re supposed to be long it. But there’s no question that it’s just easier for me to leverage with some degree of conviction the short side of some markets…

I see the younger generation hampered by the need to understand and rationalize why something should go up or down. Usually, by the time that becomes self-evident, the move is already over. When I got into the business, there was so little information on fundamentals, and what little information one could get was largely imperfect. We learned just to go with the chart…

…technical
  • Odpowiedz
@bruhhhhhhhh: wiele razy czytalem ze AT sie nie sprawdza. Wykres swoje a kurs swoje.
Tylko, ze dokladnie w ten sam sposob mozna udowodnic, ze analiza fundamentalna sie nie sprawdza - sa spolki ktore gielda wycenia ponizej wartosci ksiegowej, sa spolki wydmuszki ktore nia maja nic (oprocz dlugow) a ich kapitalizacja idzie w miliardy do usd.
  • Odpowiedz
@bruhhhhhhhh: Dla mnie najtrudniejszą rzeczą na początku drogi było to gdy czytałem od starszych wyjadaczy teksty typu: skup się na money management i risk/reward, a nie tylko na metodach, bo one nie są tak ważne. Myślałem sobie "co mi stare dziadki będą morały prawić, ch.ja się znają". Doprowadzało mnie to do białej gorączki bo zawsze chciałem grać grubo i szukać wysokiej trafności. Po latach wiem, że prawda była, jest i
  • Odpowiedz