Wpis z mikrobloga

If you are new or have been trading for a while, yet failing to be consistent/blowing up accounts and DEPLETING your $$ , here is what you have to do:

1. Trade with small size. I dont care if you have 100k in your account. You should ONLY be trading with 1-3 contracts regardless of account size.
You do this because too many people think its easy or think they know what they are doing and they blow up a large account without having an edge.
so, in this period of 1-3 contracts, you learn via trial and error. You learn what your edge is, you develop your system, you learn from your wins and losses WITHOUT hurting your account. You must LOSE in order to win in this game. There is NO WAY around it. If i didnt learn from my losing trades , I wouldnt be a successful trader.
this period is where the most work needs to get done. You need to dissect your trading from the INSIDE OUT. REVIEW your JOURNAL. It should be your trading bible!

This is the ONLY SHORTCUT to figuring out what works for you and DEVELOPING YOUR EDGE. If you dont have an edge, you are gambling. you are not trading.

2. Once you develop your edge, build your system, have real skin in the game without losing a large amount of $, and learn your emotions / mental game , THEN you can scale up once you are consistent with 1-3 contracts for ATLEAST 3-4 months. The market has cycles. It presents different conditions, so you learn different environments and conditions in this time. After 3-4 months of consistency, now go to 5-10 contracts. Once consistent for 2 months with that, then go to 25+ contracts and slowly build up to your comfort level based off your edge.

everyone trys to go from 0-100 in this game and it just results in failure. The faster you come into the market, the quicker you leave it.
The market aint going anywhere

Always remember: PROCESS > PROFITS

#gielda
źródło: comment_1652038019VNflWYs2ylqC8W5bz97E9e.jpg