Wpis z mikrobloga

Hey Mochi Community! We have released a new experiment - OneMoon. OneMoon is a Harmony ONE exclusive and first reflective/passive rewards token, with auto liquidity and multitoken burns and hMOCHI. You can learn more at onemoon.mochiswap.io - This is officially live now!. Please note this is an experiment you should NOT manually add liquidity! Remember to Ape safely!

5% goes to existing holders of ONEMOON as rewards. 2.5% is used to create permanently locked liquidity between ONEMOON-ONE using MochiSwap LPs The remaining 2.5% is unwrapped, the ONEMOON is burned, and the ONE is used to buy hMOCHI which is also burned.

So each ONEMOON transaction has the following outcomes:

- 5% of the fee is distributed as ONEMOON to existing holders.
- 2.5% of the fee is used to create permanent/irreversible locked ONE-ONEMOON liquidity
- 1.25% of the fee (the unwrapped ONEMOON side) is burned
- 1.25% of the fee (the unwrapped ONE side) is used to BUY AND BURN hMOCHI

https://onemoon.mochiswap.io

kek, ja tam troche kupilem. wystartowalao z pol godziny temu. Prawdopodobnie pierwszy taki token na harmony.

#kryptowaluty
Cryptonerd_io - Hey Mochi Community! We have released a new experiment - OneMoon. One...

źródło: comment_1618825823fmmTuTpqXC7RixpijTJTiY.jpg

Pobierz
  • Odpowiedz
@WhiskeyIHaze: W instrukcji przelewanie z binance na metamask jest opisane jako:

4. Na swój adres ONE przelewasz tokeny ONE, możesz je kupić np na Binance.

Niestety nie widzę, informacji dlaczego nie widzę adresu portfela ONE na metamusk :(
  • Odpowiedz
to nie jest #!$%@? smieszne nic a nic

@Cryptonerd_io: nic tylko gratulować. też już mam ładnie ale coś koło $5k. ale przy wkładzie $100 to i tak zajebiście w #!$%@? xd

i

@Zaid: a od czego się ten adres zaczynał i skąd go wziąłeś? powinny być jakieś 10-15 minut po wysłaniu. na binance w historii powinieneś mieć potwierdzenie transakcji.
  • Odpowiedz