Wpis z mikrobloga

Na reddicie jest teraz całkiem poważna afera. Dużo tam nie przeczytacie, bo admini odpalili ostrą cenzurę i banują ludzi na wspominanie o kogo chodzi.

A o co chodzi? Administratorem reddita został Aimee Challenor - były polityk Partii Zielonych w UK, który jest transem. Wcześniej był tzw power-moderatorem moderującym wiele subredditów m. in. dla nastoletnich transów.

Co w nim ciekawego? A na przykład to, że jego ojciec, który był szefem jego kampanii jest skazanym pedofilem odsiadującym obecnie wyrok 22 lat więzienia.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jan/12/green-party-failed-to-properly-investigate-child-abuser-report

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-45373833

Earlier this week Ms Challenor, 20, who was the Greens' equalities spokeswoman, pulled out of the race to be the party's deputy leader, following her father's conviction.

Challenor, of Charterhouse Road, Coventry, was found guilty at Warwick Crown Court of 20 offences including sexual assault, taking indecent photographs of a child, rape of a girl aged 10 and false imprisonment, and jailed last week.

Później osoba ta została czymś w rodzaju rzecznika transów w partii Liberalnych Demokratów, ale stamtąd też odeszła po tym jak jej chłopak wrzucał na twittera pedofilskie obrazki.

EXCLUSIVE: Transgender activist Aimee Challenor no longer in Coventry Liberal Democrats post - amid fresh probe into sick tweets

One string of tweets on his account includes the poster admitting to having sexual fantasies involving children.

https://coventryobserver.co.uk/news/exclusive-transgender-activist-aimee-challenor-no-longer-in-coventry-lib-dem-post-amid-investigation-into-safeguarding-complaints/

Moderator na subreddicie /r/ukpolitics został zbanowany za wrzucenie artykułu o tym nowym adminie.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/aimee-challenor-and-the-danger-of-transgender-politics

Po wszystkim subreddit został na jakiś czas zamknięty, a teraz wrócił z taką informacją od moderatorów.

We would ask the following:

Please do not name this individual, at all. Doing so may result in your account being banned by the admins.

Please do not ask further questions about this, as doing so may result in your account being banned by the admins.

Please do not discuss this incident on Reddit publicly or privately (e.g. on private subreddits and/or in private messages, chat etc.), as doing so may result in your account being banned by the admins.

We are obviously extremely concerned by these developments, but cannot express our full dissatisfaction with Reddit on the platform at this time.

Tutaj trochę dłuższe wytłumaczenie o co chodzi po angielsku.

There has also been an entire thread on the drama removed from SRD but here we go anyway:

Basically three or four years ago a t-slur girl (I'm not going to mention her name or this post will probably be immediately removed) was embraced by the UK Green Party, the Guardian and the lib media because id pol reasons, and she ended up being in the running to become the Green Party deputy leader (at the age of 21) because id pol reasons (t-slur issues obviously being key to fighting the impending catastrophe of man-made climate change)

Anyway, during her leadership bid her father and election agent ended up on trial for repeatedly raping a child in their attic whilst he was dressed as a baby in a diaper, and was found guilty. This led to some people questioning her judgement, especially as she had appointed him as election agent two years after he had been arrested and a year after charges had been brought against him. After some pressure from feminists, the Green Party reluctantly eventually agreed it wasn't a good look, and said person left the party. (Also worth mentioning she had worked with her father on something called "TERF blocker" which was meant to be a plugin for Twitter to block abuse from TERFS)

She then joined the Lib Dems in some sort of t-slur spokesperson role, but then had to resign from there too, as one of her boyfriends (she is in a polygamous relationship with two furries who also seem to have dressing like baby fetishes) tweeted what was construed as paedophilic content.

Anyway, after becoming a power user and mod of several subreddits (including teen t-slur subreddits) on Reddit, last week she > was promoted to an Admin. This was publicised and celebrated by Reddit.

Today any discussions or linking to any articles about her past have led to immediately removal and censorship of posts, and suspension of users accounts, including a mod from ukpolitics.

I purposely haven't used any names or provided any links in this post, but I just wanted to get the word out about a story that Reddit seems to be trying to purposely suppress.

#reddit #kalkazreddita #bekazlewactwa #4konserwy #lewackalogika #uk #usa #afera #pedofilia
k.....a - Na reddicie jest teraz całkiem poważna afera. Dużo tam nie przeczytacie, bo...

źródło: comment_1616516926IPE4rj2wehGL1vahSIpmne.jpg

Pobierz
@kniaz_jarema: o i to jest faktycznie niezła redditowa inba xD Jak osoba publiczna może zostać pracownikiem reddita i robić powertripy, żeby cenzurować nieprzychylne sobie informacje? XD Mam nadzieje, że admini reddita szybko to ogarną, bo syf się zrobi okropny.
Trochę jakby jakiś nasz poseł dowolnej partii został pracownikiem wykopu, moderatorem czy innym tam i wywalał o sobie znaleziska i dawał bany z tego powodu xDDD
O kuźwa, muszę sprawdzić jak tam
ale stamtąd też odeszła po tym jak jej chłopak wrzucał na twittera pedofilskie obrazki.

@kniaz_jarema: Dlaczego nie dałeś fragmentu artykułu, w którym mowa, że twierdzą, że jego konto zostało zhakowane? Nie pasowałoby do retoryki? I według źródeł nie chodzi o obrazki, a o tekst, w którym ponoć przyznawał się do jakiś fantazji.

"MS CHALLENOR RESPONDS

Ms Challenor, aged 22, told us tonight her partner’s Twitter account had been hacked, adding: “The