Wpis z mikrobloga

Dostał ktoś podobnego maila?

Od Chris83@8196.com
You got infected - xxxxxxxxx

Hello!

I know your password is: xxxxxxxx

I infected you with a malware (RAT) / (Remote Administration Tool), a few months back when you visited an adult site, and since then, I have been observing your actions.

The malware gave me full access and control over your system, meaning, I can see everything on your screen, turn on your camera or microphone and you won't even notice about it, yes such things exist, you can google it!

I have also access to all your contacts.

And I MADE A VIDEO SHOWING BOTH YOU (through your webcam) AND THE VIDEO YOU WERE WATCHING (on the screen) WHILE STATISFYING YOURSELF!

I can send this video to all your contacts (email, social network)!

You can prevent me from doing this!

To stop me, transfer exactly: 1400$ with the current bitcoin (BTC) price to my bitcoin address.

You know this all isn't a joke, you got the proof above!

I think it's a very good price compared to the damage and hell it can bring into your life!

If you don't know how to get bitcoin, Google - "How to buy Bitcoin", it's very simple for example with credit card.
The wallet you can create here: www.login.blockchain.com/en/#/signup/

My bitcoin adress is: 1HB3KtKoguFuZ4BdmCv9Fc4tYTwDQgmqmW

Copy and paste my adress - it's (cAsE-sensitive).

After receiving the payment, I will delete the video, and we will forget everything.

I give you 3 days to get the bitcoins!

Don't share this email with anyone, this should stay our little secret!

Hasło faktycznie jedno z tych których używam. Ma to coś wspólnego z wyciekiem z Binance?

#kryptowaluty #bitcoin #binance #wirus #email
  • Odpowiedz
@Mrkris7100: nope, po internecie latają od dawna listy maili z hasłami, musiało Ci wycieknąć z jakiegoś gównoportalu, po prostu teraz ktoś wpadł na pomysł, żeby robić na tym hajs, jednak najważniejsze jest to:

"And I MADE A VIDEO SHOWING BOTH YOU (through your webcam) AND THE VIDEO YOU WERE WATCHING (on the screen) WHILE STATISFYING YOURSELF!"

czyżbyś miał coś na sumieniu xD
  • Odpowiedz