Wpis z mikrobloga

Jeśli Epifaniusz tego nie zmyślił to chrzescijańska sekta Borborian miała ciekawe nauczanie.

Bart Ehrman, "Jesus Interrupted", page 117:

Diotemus forged and then circulated fifty obscene letters in the name of his philosophical nemesis Epicurus. This obviously did not do wonders for Epicurus's reputation. I have sometimes wondered if something of the sort is happening in one of the more peculiar forgeries of early Christianity. The fourth-century heresy hunter Epiphanius indicated that he had read a book allegedly used by a group of highly immoral Christian heretics known as the Phibionites. This book, The Greater Questions of Mary, allegedly contained a bizarre account of Jesus and Mary Magdalene, in which Jesus takes Mary up to a high mountain and in her presence pulls a woman out of his side (much as God made Eve from the rib of Adam) and begins having sexual intercourse with her. When he comes to climax, however, he pulls out of her, collects his semen in his hand, and eats it, telling Mary, "Thus must we do, to live." Mary, understandably enough, faints on the spot (Epiphanius, The Panarion, book 26). This strange tale is found nowhere outside of Epiphanius, who is famous for making up a lot of his "information" about heretics. I've often wondered whether he made this whole account up, claimed to have found it in one of the Phibionites' books, but fabricated it himself out of whole cloth. If so, in a sense he forged a Phibionite book in the name of Mary in order to make his heretical opponents look very bad indeed.

Tutaj po polsku o nich. Jest nawet chrześcijański seks socjalny dla ludzi z tagu #przegryw.

Najprzeciwniejsze naturze rozpustowanie uważali oni za godziwe, nawet za obowiązkowe; przedewszystkiém panowała u nich wspólność kobiet. Bezeceństwo ich dochodziło do tego, że esus seminis humani et menstrui sanguinis znaczyło u nich kommunję. Z drugiej strony przeciwni byli mnożeniu się rodu ludzkiego. Nieprzyjaciele postu i wszelkiego umartwienia, pielęgnowali ciało z wyszukaną starannością

https://pl.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Encyklopedja_Kościelna/Borborjanie

#bekazkatoli #jezushistoryczny #neuropa
@yuim:

Niektóre sekty gnostyckie na przełomie II/III w. Egipcie uznawały seks grupowy za stworzony przez Boga, tak nauczał Karpokrates i jego syn i uczeń Epifanes z Aleksandrii[4]. Nazywano ich czasem adamitami.

Klemens Aleksandryjski, Kobierce, III,8.1; por. F. Drączkowski. Świętość małżeństwa i rodziny według Klemensa Aleksandryjskiego. „Vox Patrum”. s. 99.
@yuim:

Po wspólnym ucztowaniu i że tak powiem po nadmiernym nasyceniu ich żył pokarmem, rzucają się w szaloną namiętność. Mąż odsunąwszy się od swej żony, mówi, kierując słowa do własnej żony: „Wstań, uprawiaj miłość z bratem”. Ci nieszczęśnicy po odbyciu wspólnych stosunków płciowych nawzajem ze sobą i – ja naprawdę wstydzę się powiedzieć o haniebnych praktykach wśród nich (ponieważ według Apostoła o tym, co się dzieje wśród nich, „hańbą jest nawet