Wpis z mikrobloga

@Naturmensch: xD

@Wina_Segmentacji: I will spend my Christmas at work and I’m a little happy about it but sometimes it’s kinda sad when I think my closest family members will sit together at one table and I won’t be there with them while I’m here, all alone.

DrinG? drinK.
Sorry, musiałam, odezwała się natura korektora we mnie pomimo bliskich świąt ;)
@Wina_Segmentacji: *drink - just think about it, there's no such thing as "dring" ;)
@Latch: "a (little) bit", ale najczęściej używa się przy negatywnych przymiotnikach. "sit together at one table" - spolszczenie, wystarczyłoby samo "sit/be together"

I lepiej "be going to" albo czas Present Continuous - wydaje mi się, że to bardziej pewne plany i lepiej sprawdzą się
@Latch Sad to hear, what do you think about bringing a small Christmass Tree with you to put it somwhere so it will bring some cheer that night? Fortunately the next morning after coming back from work you will be greeted with treats to eat and gifts to unpack before going to sleep.

@predictableannie Happy to hear you will be celebrating with newborn child and husband. Merry Christmas to you.