Wpis z mikrobloga

Na zdrowie, my name is Pan Kenowski

I'm a 27 year old American hussar (winged knight for you bydlos). I charge tanks on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting plumbing techniques and playing superior Polish games (drinking, drinking and Witcher series)

I train with my lance every day, this superior weapon can pierce clean through tanks because it has plumbed over a thousand toilets, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my lance license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Polish fluently, both #!$%@? and Silesian dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Polish history and their mustache code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Polish visa, I am moving to Warsaw to attend a prestigious Liceum to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a programmer for CD Project RED or a plumber!

I own several hussar wings which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Poland, so I can fit in easier. I yell #!$%@? at my elders and seniors and speak Polish as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.