Wpis z mikrobloga

MissCheetah, a MVP on the official Diablo 3 forums said that she tweeted with Blizzard and they told her that Travis Day and a few other guy are working on another Diablo project.

Here is what she wrote on the official forums

As for Blizzcon. It will have air conditioning. Bring a jacket. Honestly though I don't know what they have planned. I know they have a secret Diablo project going on that Travis Day and others are working on but I don't know if we will hear anything about it this Blizzcon or not.

Here is a second post from her, right after the first

I asked Blizzard directly because I had not seen him post in a while. I have also learned there are TWO Travis Day's at Blizzard. One currently on the WoW team and the one on the Diablo team. Source for the second fact would be Wyatt Chang who posted a clarification to someone on Twitter who was speculating about it.

Here is the tweet from Wyatt Cheng (senior director D3 - dopisek) she talks about:

@LeviathanD3 @djtyrant @AppleMusic there are two "Travis Day" at Blizzard. One works on WoW and one works on Diablo. (Totally serious)

Jedno jest pewne - coś się szykuje. Szkoda tylko, że rok za późno. To znaczy... jeśli to będzie to kolejny content patch, który kompletnie nie zmieni endgame i nie doda żadnych nowych trybów rozgrywki, to już nic tej gry nie uratuje. :) Nawet talisman system, 11 nowych lokacji i 25 nowych skrzydeł i petów. ...Co nie zmienia faktu, że będę jarać się jak dziecko i grać po nocach. ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)

#diablo3 #blizzcon #blizzcon2016