Wpis z mikrobloga

Trochę aktualności ze świata Ethereum Classic.

Zbiera się właśnie zespół deweloperów,

Obecnie mamy 4 deweloperów, którym przewodniczy Charles Hoskinsons, prowadzący nabór a tutaj macie już listę chętnych już ponad 100 deweloperów zadeklarowało się https://github.com/ethereumproject/volunteer/tree/master/Keys

Yes we have devs working around the clock. I have been corresponding with the dev team on slack today giving feedback on block explorer. CURRNTLY 4 DEVS https://trello.com/b/W3ftl57z/etc-block-explorer-development

Jest jeszcze jedna ciekawa rzecz. Pierwsze plany mówią o pozbyciu się tzw. bomby trudnościowej a następnie wprowadzenie hybrydowego algorytmu POW/POC.
POC jest rodem z Bursta jest to Proof of Capacity kopanie pamięcią.
Mamy tu polskiego eksperta od tego algorytmu @moon może chciałby wypowiedzieć się bo podobno nawet ludzie w odległych stronach świata mogliby kopać. Dla mnie to taka trochę jeszcze science-fiction ale kto wie.
#ethereum #etc #kryptowaluty #bitcoin

Burst are doing well. up 30% today. They use a PoC algo. Proof of Capacity! You mine with hard drives. It uses loads less power. If could integrate something like that with ethereum Classic.... Again... it would open the network to more people.
You can mine Burst with a phone if you have a good size memory card. Think of Africa and all those smart phones

BE MINDFUL
You know sometimes you can get tied up with money and politics and not only lose sight of the tech, but the tech can pass you by while you are preoccupied. Why waste time with the things you cannot change, when there are thing you can be involved in that can bring about change.

We have a world Computer. Top Dev is a Russian coder, we have devs in Japan, a large mining infrastructure in China, and nodes, miners and supporters all over the world. People are working around the clock. So..... can we put aside the money and politics for a short while now please and move forward. If Alex holds the keys, then he gets to choose what he does with the TOKENS. You only own what you can hold. If you lose the keys, you lose those TOKENS

DO NOT INVEST WHAT YOU CANNOT AFORD TO LOSE... IT IS BAD FOR THE SCIENCE

That said, i know what is going on is just so massive

I agree POC should be considered in the mix for the long term fix. I think the first steps are to disable the diff bomb and set a timeline for where we go forward. POW by itself does not scale and is why BTC is slower than molassis in January. That is where we will need to leverage multiple methods in a hybrid if we want to scale. I think if we wait until we have a problem it may be too late to address.

POC on low powered small devices is pretty cool isn't it?
You can mine Burst with a phone if you have a good size memory card. Think of Africa and all those smart phones

@m00n: burst od razu 30% w górę chociaż nie wiem czy aby dlatego. Czy to w ogóle możliwe żeby kopać telefonem komórkowym? Tego nie ogarniam, dla mnie mało prawdopodobne.
Jest jeszcze jedna ciekawa rzecz. Pierwsze plany mówią o pozbyciu się tzw. bomby trudnościowej a następnie wprowadzenie hybrydowego algorytmu POW/POC.

@pawlo74: Możesz wrzucić jakieś źródło skąd jest taki news? Nie mogę nigdzie znaleźć :(
@m00n: tutaj ale teraz widzę, że to była tylko luźna rozmowa. Właśnie oglądałem rozmowę inwestorów z Charles Hoskinson gdzie mówi, że jego firma i on prowadzi rozmowy i nabór ale on nie jest i nie będzie głównym deweloperem. Zanim uformuje się jakiś zespół to jeszcze może potrwać a cena pewnie uderzy o dno. Eterowcy pewnie też będą zrzucać powoli. Ale spekuła to też siła, jeszcze mogą napompować nie raz. Wspieram i