Wpis z mikrobloga

Komentarz z #askreddit, Pytanie do pracowników hosteli, jakie widzieli najdziwniejsze rzeczy w czasie pracy.

"I've never worked in a hostel but I've stayed in loads. I always remember this one guy in Warsaw. It was quite a big hostel but despite it being summer, quite empty, so I was in a room of 8 beds and it was me, this guy and a couple. On the first day I walked in the room to find him grappling the ceiling as if he was spiderman. I didn't notice him at first but then he thudded to the ground and acted as if nothing had happened. He repeated this trick a few times and I saw him walking around the hostel as if he was a kid trying not to touch the floor, clambering on stuff and the walls etc. When I woke up the next day, he was outside in the courtyard doing a cross between martial arts and some kind of yoga wearing a toga. When I got back that night, he was singing on skype. I also noticed he was reading a book purely about squirrels.

I was there for 3 nights and I think he spent his whole time in the hostel doing crackpot things"

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1f2ojf/staff_of_hostels_all_around_the_world_what_is_the/ca69s7w