Wpis z mikrobloga

Make me Anon lvl 28. I can remember my old man was a fanatic leczo. Ever since I can remember whore just cooked. It started innocently enough, somehow under communism and went with his mother and older brother to Hungary. So his whore posmakowało that #!$%@?ł the entire pot to the local Makłowiczowi and #!$%@?ł with his mother and brother for toddler and began to fuck off. To this day her mother tells how the banana on the snout #!$%@?ł ladle by ladle until sraki got. Whore, communism as fuck, the station does not, and what piece would stop in the bushes and shit orange. But #!$%@?ł with abandon until it was over. Fucked the pot and says, "Grazyna, tomorrow we leczo for dinner!" Old panic in the eyes, the brother began to cry. After returning home he going to market in search of peppers. Dick nakupował with 30 kilos, he dragged the boiler to Preserving and interceded on gazówkę. What I was pissed off because I happened to overhaul the bloc had! He ran to the fitters and began their #!$%@?ć ladle, until his militia into 24 closed. Now whore tells all and sundry how he was not sitting under communism for freedom of the country. Dick true. He sat for leczo. Fucking now able to stand on garem four hours and sent me two times daily peppers to the store because he too banned. The saleswoman saw me the fuck out of the store without a word bag with peppers. Tache is a whore on the third floor with no elevator. I wanted to take a bath once a whore "Not now whore because she peppers soaked!". #!$%@? that in your own home can not be washed! Fucking able to stand on garem and talk to yourself, "But I would have leczo eat!". He can fucking kill all this shit freezer. As a kid on Easter told us to go look for gifts of bunny under the block and whore what I found under a bush? Jar leczo whore! Super whore gift. I am skipping the fact that the jar was warm, and the old me it #!$%@?ł and #!$%@?ł for breakfast. With the rest on nothing else #!$%@?. Once I wanted to gnaw his ice cream. Old obviously dipped in the fingers and made ice cream with leczo! Whore, imagine leczo on a stick! Once #!$%@?ł with salt and pepper, because he dropped the package into the garage. And so it zeżarł whore. 15 liters in two days, czaicie ?! He ate and shit leczo. The brother told him to himself sucked into the pipe with installed a murder because she #!$%@?ł at him. Father okładał him a bag of pepper, then lamented that 20 kilos to #!$%@? by him! Christmas Eve, holidays, family get-togethers just whore leczo for dinner! Visitors do not come to us, because who is a whore will leczo biting his vodka. Once in Krakow on a trip with old wanted to go to makdonalda, he "where the whore chemje will he ate, dad prepared for good grub" and removes the military from a thermos back to the middle of the market. Mother bag Fortunately, two loaves of bread she had prepared for the occasion. Colostrum front of colleagues because, as my podbazie on a trip to Biskupin sent, he dragged an old trailer with a barrel of sauerkraut full course leczo whore! "Eat yourself because you will be walking all day!" Can the whole sausage instead of pork #!$%@?ć to #!$%@?. Because supposedly cheaper. By the way, he bought himself an electric boiler for 500 liters and interceded for drying in the block. The administration has already smack neighbors that has him out #!$%@?ć. They surrendered after a 70 call. Now orders peppers from the farm. In bulk. Mother cries that by his leczo there is no money for anything else. So I came up with, that will bar where you will leczo only. On the densely on rare on srako and owako!
Father as he could figuring money for a new business. After visiting several banks, where the rest have found that it is #!$%@? cerebrospinal sat for a week he pissed off and kminił. Yes whore kminił that on Saturday at 4am fucked with the annexed dryer shouting something about Hungary. By the way, in a drying they cut off his current half year, so only now sat there and hugged the boiler. Again he cook at home #!$%@?ąc gas bill. Terribly bóldupił as those of the administration did not rozumiejo and only żerujo on rents. In total fuck could he leave this race, because again the whole cottage fucking. He returned home with fury in his eyes, that whores did not want to sell him a ticket on the Polish bus with luggage in the form of a boiler of 500 liters! In the end uncle, who in the building sector does beg the bus, which will travel to Hungary. #!$%@?ł about his vision of the interests of the whole whore day #!$%@?ąc knife peppers in the bathroom alternately standing in the kitchen with Garza. He waved at him like a whore on speedzie! Until his eyes shone. The next day drove wujas, and this whore told him to fuck this boiler crate. Terribly they are devoured, because he wanted more from him scrounge for fuel. Onions hard. They began to #!$%@?ć in the dryer until mother had to separate them. Old with limem under the guidance hung cunt and moaned. Wujas took the bus and saw him so much. Quarreled terribly with his father. In total, he does not wonder. Old #!$%@?ł to calm the gar, of course not przemieszanego leczo that from the bottom up had time to burn. He is yelling at the cunt to us that there pilnowaliśmy. Fuck me. This time the hit to a colleague from work, but this only had a passenger car. #!$%@?ł father, but fuck, loaded a bunch of 15 liters in the trunk and drove. It was five days alone at home. He returned driving up to the house a truck with some hardware and shouted, "Grazyna be exempted from work! I found an investor in Hungary whore! ". Whore, that was too much. With the truck got out of some guy in the age of the father and began #!$%@?ć some byszy ryszy shoo leczo eżgdar. For fuck I did not know what he meant. Old or not, but I enjoyed as a child. Apparently away he molested some interpreter, who have enough of it has agreed to talk about the interests of translation. After a week of re-cooking and #!$%@? leczo they bought at wylotówce of the city a hovel for renovation. Old excited to the max take his vision to earn over coconuts on leczo. Dick, let him know. I had had enough and I decided to move out. Mother pissed off at me, man even more, because who will help him whore. I told him to fuck off and hire someone. After the renovation moved. At the beginning #!$%@?ł from morning to night while his boiler of 500 liters and sold, but it was making. How pissed off he was, he had to hire a person to help. The poor man did not know what to write. Every move from the old whore fucked getting it wrong gotujo this leczo that he otherwise that dick it clear to score. In the meantime, I managed to move 50km from home. But this is unfortunately not the end of the adventure.
It's been a few weeks since I'm not at home. I'm calling every day to his mother, this total has not so pissed off, because old at home all day does not have, the interest goes up. Something talking with old #!$%@?ł, because these people leczo ZrO how fucked up and it will be a plant stand with the Hungarian. Dick, well, that this is an old found. Maybe it's better. No, it was better. Old #!$%@?ło to such an extent that he decided to fuck his fists biggest whore in the world. #!$%@?. I have no idea how it would look. This at the beginning he did even got a higher job. Old though he is president-it-yourself #!$%@? at these boilers, because every now and then #!$%@? catches it like he sees as his leczo beszczeszczo uni. My mother calls and says that old for some funds to old co-financing. As it turned out fucking teeth got. Apparently, the Speaker of the same old wants to sue, because the mania fuck off with the application. Fucking wanted to grants for innovation, it is ridiculed him that leczo is not innovative and has fuck. So in a nutshell. #!$%@? it apparently unearthly took that pinionc next to the nose through. But there is this bad, because old got a contract to leczo to rootworm. Now, in addition to #!$%@? garage will have a whole line of cooling. Hungary as it heard the horse pounded for a week for a change of secretary. I mean, she was hitting him, he is not her. I said, fuck I'll go see what was going on with his father. I'm going to se whore Pekaes, and here you can see the 10 km #!$%@?ą a factory. I think "about you old prick, that you fuck off nicely." Imagine a whore some pressure gar size of the palace of culture. And that jebitny neon Leczo whore! The son of a bitch. Old orders peppers, tomatoes already on wagons. It employs some 500 people, but they "did not wiedzu of leczo, I gotta keep an eye on," as he says. Arrived at the old factory, he comes to me and says, "begining whore son, you had to stay here and help me, you became director." #!$%@? we enter the cabinet, and there whore not believe my eyes. Pool leczo! Whore, Olympic swimming pool full of leczo! Old undresses down to bare Pindola and #!$%@? to this pool of leczo. Whore, what's odjebuje ?! I go out, not zdzierżę. I stumble on some frightened technician who shouts "Mr. President, the pressure valve is jammed it all just #!$%@? in the air." I turn around and I see the old with a dick on top as horror looks at emerging crack in #!$%@? Garza leczo. "KUUUUUUUUURWAAAAA". He did not finish, when the whole leczo started to fuck like a bald brejzers gushed through this gap flooding the city. Even at Tefal talking about it. City flooded by leczo! Old caught the trauma that sometimes I felt sorry for him. Odgrzewał only leczo what was in the freezer and #!$%@?ł, to no one spoke. #!$%@?ł and said nothing. He was silent and #!$%@?ł. And no, even sraki got, but even on the toilet shitting myself went unanswered by leczo. Only in a dream #!$%@?ł on a Zenk at him with envy sabotage factories he did. Until the day has come. About me stupid, I hope it does not come. Old woke up with a cry of "I KNOW!". At this point, the optimism has been broken as well overgrown pimple. After the fuck back to the house I conducted? The old dressed and strangely not zeżarł leczo for breakfast, just fucked from home even faster than it had for Hungary was driving. I think, after heavy mushroom, which he invented whore again? Why, the money for compensation is, let sitting on piździe at home and not moving. Well, but not my old man. He came back in the afternoon. Red as he motherfucker on the snout, and panting like an asthma attack got. I was expecting a further bags of pepper, but this time, unfortunately I was wrong. He dragged a bag weighing 50 kilos, some siaty clothes. You do not guess what the old fucked invented. For fuck you not guess. Also I would have guessed. Until me for my misfortune enlightened. "Anon, remember this neighbor, what she was there when these shamans rode? Out of the three, is not it? ". About the fuck he was talking about, I thought. "Well, I remember tate, and what about her?". How I regret that I asked whore ... "Because they're there Leczo cancer! And yo they cured ". Whore, I do not. At this point, he throws open the bag and Siat on a glass table, which spills out Medical Instrument. Heavy bag as he motherfucker, board breaking, the mother tears the murder of his father, he to her that nothing happened and buy new, a dog in the hallway (since when we have a dog ?!) wants to go to shit, because it feeds the old leczo and pounding the srak as ociec after żarciu. Circus whore on tracks. Yes, you guessed it. The old wants to cure cancer with the help Leczo! Hands declined to. Twice. Calls wujasa, that of the construction industry, but as just joined, I heard from the handset steak jerky profanity top flight at the old one. "Fuck him in the ass". Old is not owed. He went to the post office to give notice to the newspaper. A few days later he engulfed the new a seat with an equal jebitnym neon (yes, that is what the factory was) - Here leczo cancer. Even the cell recorded advertising, which it sent to our cable TV: kobita walking down the street and asks a passer, "Where's the leczo cancer?", At this point pops up in my old coat and tears japa "TU leczo" and address. 9999 Zen lvl or better. Colostrum on the city show. Pacjenty banging doors and windows. How easily guess whore does not leczo. After half a year old #!$%@?ła a medical chamber that does not have the right to practice the profession. And fuck balls fired. Old dowalili judgment hinges, fortunately compensation from the cash Factory popłacił. Now whore and #!$%@? at home, that does not enable you to set anything in this country. You had old Capi awesome idea. That was pissed off that shit again, he ate and treatment. Until one day he brought the kiosk copy Angler Polish, World and Super Carp Angler. And it started ...

#myoldleczosfanatic #pasta #mojstaryfanatykleczo #byloaledobre
  • Odpowiedz