Wpis z mikrobloga

#9gagcontent #historia #wtf
ech ten 9gag :D
http://9gag.com/gag/am0wyjd
parę cytatów z komentarzy:

German soldiers have been dehumanised, as if German soldiers were possessed by some evil spirit. They might have been wrong, but they believed in defending their cities, villages, etc. Popular fiction has made them into mindless monsters, this is why I, deliberately used this expression. It is a deliberate hyperbole

I know it's kinda shady. I think OP wanted to say that there is no way to know if the medal belonged to a full fledged nazi or some deceived man. I think everyone was kind of deceived. Those who killed jews or slavs were doing it in the belief that the world were better off without them. Others believed that the needed to serve.

you're a fuckin idiot. Go back to highschool and take history class! Most Germans didn't know what the fuck was happening. In fact, they hated hitler, but they had no choice. Give your head a shake!

Guys. There's only one thing u can learn from us germans: Don't act on propaganda. But then again: It's happening everywhere. We're givin an evil enemy - and the winner get's to decide who was 'wrong'. And if you can't understand how germans supported hatin jews - ask yourself why so many people think muslims are terrorists all along. That'll teach you how that happened. And it'll teach u it's happening again and again if u see the current wars.

czyli jak mój pradziadek, jako maszynista, musiał jeździć do Oświęcimia i widział jak psy zagryzają więźnia, a to wszystko obserwował klawisz paląc sobie spokojnie peta, to pewnie mu się przywidziało, i te owczarki niemieckie po prostu chciały się tylko pobawić :D życzę każdemu z autorów, żeby ich taki pies kiedyś ugryzł w dupę. nie umrą od tego, ale może następnym razem się choć trochę zastanowią, zanim zaczną wysrywać z siebie takie apologie ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
paziu - #9gagcontent #historia #wtf
ech ten 9gag :D
http://9gag.com/gag/am0wyjd
pa...

źródło: comment_NawA47Xbv0rYNKPRdcuGetQwIWqvvaAc.jpg

Pobierz
  • Odpowiedz
  • Otrzymuj powiadomienia
    o nowych komentarzach