Wpis z mikrobloga

Krótki komentarz na temat pracy z Elonem Muskiem.

I worked for Tesla for 4+ years, including roles with direct-reporting to Elon. I have never commented on TMC or elsewhere about the internal workings of the company, but I feel that the Mike Ramsey article needs to be countered by someone with first-hand experience working for Elon. If an untruth goes unchallenged, it may as well be true, right?

Elon was demanding, yes, but it was always for the good of Tesla and our customers, pushing everyone to get to the best possible end-result without compromise. In all of my interactions with Elon, he was consistently a fair and reasonable boss. You always knew exactly where you stood, what was expected of you in particular, and the overall goal everyone was working towards. If you messed up, you knew exactly what you did wrong and exactly what you needed to do to fix the issue.

Tesla was (and I assume still is) a great place to work if you are the type that is willing to give it your all and then some. Elon was and is a great role model. He is living proof that the hard problems are worth the extra effort to tackle. America needs more CEOs like him.

Cytat z TeslaMotorClub.com

#elonmusk
  • Odpowiedz