Wpis z mikrobloga

10 lutego 2024
Sobota V tydzień zwykły

(Mk 8, 1-10)
W owym czasie, gdy znowu wielki tłum był z Jezusem i nie mieli co jeść, przywołał do siebie uczniów i rzekł im: "Żal Mi tego tłumu, bo już trzy dni trwają przy Mnie, a nie mają co jeść. I jeśli ich puszczę zgłodniałych do domu, zasłabną w drodze, bo niektórzy z nich przyszli z daleka». Odpowiedzieli uczniowie: "Jakże tu na pustkowiu będzie mógł ktoś nakarmić ich chlebem?" Zapytał ich: "Ile macie chlebów?" Odpowiedzieli: "Siedem". I polecił tłumowi usiąść na ziemi. A wziąwszy siedem chlebów, odmówił dziękczynienie, połamał i dawał uczniom, aby je podawali. I podali tłumowi. Mieli też kilka rybek. I nad tymi odmówił błogosławieństwo, i polecił je rozdać. Jedli do syta, a pozostałych ułomków zebrali siedem koszów. Było zaś około czterech tysięcy ludzi. Potem ich odprawił. Zaraz też wsiadł z uczniami do łodzi i przybył w okolice Dalmanuty.

Mark 8:1-10
A great crowd had gathered, and they had nothing to eat. So Jesus called his disciples to him and said to them, ‘I feel sorry for all these people; they have been with me for three days now and have nothing to eat. If I send them off home hungry they will collapse on the way; some have come a great distance.’ His disciples replied, ‘Where could anyone get bread to feed these people in a deserted place like this?’ He asked them, ‘How many loaves have you?’ ‘Seven’ they said. Then he instructed the crowd to sit down on the ground, and he took the seven loaves, and after giving thanks he broke them and handed them to his disciples to distribute; and they distributed them among the crowd. They had a few small fish as well, and over these he said a blessing and ordered them to be distributed also. They ate as much as they wanted, and they collected seven basketfuls of the scraps left over. Now there had been about four thousand people. He sent them away and immediately, getting into the boat with his disciples, went to the region of Dalmanutha.

#ewangelianadzis
InsaneMaiden - 10 lutego 2024
Sobota V tydzień zwykły

(Mk 8, 1-10) 
W owym czasie, g...