Wpis z mikrobloga

1 lutego 2024
Czwartek IV tydzień zwykły

(Mk 6, 7-13)
Jezus przywołał do siebie Dwunastu i zaczął rozsyłać ich po dwóch. Dał im też władzę nad duchami nieczystymi i przykazał im, żeby nic z sobą nie brali na drogę prócz laski: ani chleba, ani torby, ani pieniędzy w trzosie. "Ale idźcie obuci w sandały i nie wdziewajcie dwóch sukien». I mówił do nich: «Gdy do jakiegoś domu wejdziecie, zostańcie tam, aż stamtąd wyjdziecie. Jeśli w jakimś miejscu was nie przyjmą i nie będą was słuchać, wychodząc stamtąd, strząśnijcie proch z nóg waszych na świadectwo dla nich". Oni więc wyszli i wzywali do nawracania się. Wyrzucali też wiele złych duchów, a wielu chorych namaszczali olejem i uzdrawiali.

Mark 6:7-13
Jesus made a tour round the villages, teaching. Then he summoned the Twelve and began to send them out in pairs giving them authority over the unclean spirits. And he instructed them to take nothing for the journey except a staff – no bread, no haversack, no coppers for their purses. They were to wear sandals but, he added, ‘Do not take a spare tunic.’ And he said to them, ‘If you enter a house anywhere, stay there until you leave the district. And if any place does not welcome you and people refuse to listen to you, as you walk away shake off the dust from under your feet as a sign to them.’ So they set off to preach repentance; and they cast out many devils, and anointed many sick people with oil and cured them.

#ewangelianadzis
InsaneMaiden - 1 lutego 2024
Czwartek IV tydzień zwykły 

(Mk 6, 7-13)
Jezus przywoła...