Wpis z mikrobloga

BCH/BTC

I want to talk about BCH from technical and fundamental point of view.
If you do not know, this coin went up in last couple of days. The main reason is hardfork that is coming on May 15th.

But, I think the community doesn't know everything about that hardfork. It is going to be software update, so BCH holders won't receive any bonus coin
Now, be honest, why community is buying coins that are planning to do hardfork? To support their software update? Hell no! Community wants free things and they are thinking that they are going to receive free coins because it is hardfork.

So, this will cause dump for sure because no one is talking about this honestly, everybodies just sharing hardfork, hardfork hardfork to create hype so they can sell higher. We still have 20 days so there is space for BCH to grow but if community finds out that there is not free money, they will start selling for sure!

Something like this happened with ETC. It went up 20-30 days before airdrop and we expecte to go up more and more but it didn't happen. Why?
It turned out that Callisto was shitcoin, also lack of support from exchanges so price went down, down and down. I think something like that will happen with BCH so I want to warn you on time.

BCH/BTC chart update: http://prntscr.com/j926c6

If you are holding BCH, there are 2 price levels to look at as a potential sell point:
1) 0.165 BTC
2) 0.190 BTC
Next one is 0.235 BTC but it is the question will BTC reach that level?

I would not definietelly buy BCH now. If you want to buy it, you can wait for potential correction to 0.145-0.140. If price drops to that level in next 2-3 days you can rebuy because I am sure some part of community will still bullish and they will push price again to 0.160-0.170 but in genereal I would not risk with BCH because there is not project behind BCH. It is just wast of BTC. It will never become Bitcoin. Hey, BCH whales will try but their idea can't help BTC to survive ( their idea os scaling blocks ). They think that increasing blocksize can solve all prblems but what will happen if we get mainstream adopted? Block size should be huge? Is it possible? I do not think so. So, BCH as a project is nothing special but hyped sometimes by whales that are making money and that's it.

#kryptowaluty #shitcoin #smiesznekreski źródło : https://t.me/CryptoExpertSignals
via Wykop Mobilny (Android)
@drakkar: A kto powiedział, że każdy hardfork tworzy nowe altcoiny? Kto wypromował takie twierdzenie? Nie dziwię się, że ludzie nakręcają hype gdy tylko usłyszą hardfork.