Wpis z mikrobloga

@garsi: The recent proliferation and subsequent popularity of cryptocurrency markets creates a
question for market regulators as to whether our historic approach to the regulation of sovereign
currency transactions is appropriate for these new markets. These markets may look like our
regulated securities markets, with quoted prices and other information. Many trading platforms
are even referred to as “exchanges.” I am concerned that this appearance is deceiving. In reality,
investors transacting
@ITgeek: and I stated recently, we are open to exploring with Congress, as well as with our federal and
state colleagues, whether increased federal regulation of cryptocurrency trading platforms is
necessary or appropriate. We also are supportive of regulatory and policy efforts to bring clarity
and fairness to this space."
OOOOOH
SEC supports facebook ban, heres the quote
"I do want to recognize that recently social media platforms have restricted the
@garsi: @ITgeek: History, both in the United States and abroad, has proven time and again that these
opportunities flourish best when pursued in harmony with our federal securities laws. These
laws reflect our tripartite mission to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly and efficient markets
and facilitate capital formation. Being faithful to each part of our mission not in isolation, but
collectively, has served us well. Said simply, we should embrace