Wpis z mikrobloga

Thank you all for your kind prayers while I was very ill and blessing me with good health and fast recovery , some people should understand that I will always fight for the right cause! Smiley

Anyhow this announcement is for everyone to know , to all well wishers of me as well as Navajo that I am back , re-energized and looking forward to start from where we left.

I'm back and here to stay! Smiley

To everyone who were not aware of the situation , after fixing the double - spend attacks and compensating all loses of the exchanges , I was terribly ill due to a viral flue and was hospitalized and taken reports everyday and had to take complete bed rest for the last few days - around 1 - 2 weeks time.

So there you go for everyone who prayed for my health and wished me fast recovery , thank you so very much , you guys will always be in my heart and wish you all the very best in everything you do. Smiley

To anyone who tried to gain advantage of the situation , well hope you benefited while I was away.

I will post of our future plans , if you had sent a pm to me , I will answer them now.

~SoopY~"

Miejmy nadzieje,że nasze czekanie na dobre czasy Navajo zbliżają się ;)

#kryptowaluty #navajocoin #navajo
@thomasss: To ja będę pepeo i mowię, że jakby dzisiaj soopy wydał portfel z lepszą synchronizacją to będzie 1200 sat :) Nie chodzi o wartość tego update'a, ale o dowód na to, że faktycznie zaczął pracę.
@thomasss: no masz rację, jeden pepeo wystarczy ;) Wystrzał na razie się zatrzymał, cena i tak osiągnęła wysoki pułap biorąc pod uwagę przyczynę jaka wzrost wywołała.