Wpis z mikrobloga

Koljedzy ja już po wizycie dowiedziałem się że nie ma pracy dla ludzi z moim wykształceniem i fajrant ehh...
#przegryw
  • Odpowiedz
  • Otrzymuj powiadomienia
    o nowych komentarzach

@dj-alphared: I still can get a lot of money comparing to other people here, but women completely disrespect men from stem here.
For around 90% of women it is immediately a "no".
Of course it does not apply to foreigners but still it is nothing to be proud of.
A lawyer or a MD, those are respected career paths, but definitely not stem.
I have a PhD in physics, and
  • Odpowiedz
@sqlserver: brutal even slavic doctors cant get a break. Why do you not just go to an asian country, since they worship white men (even slavs) and they respect stem? I only go for eastern european women because they are attractive white women. There are too many fat or single moms where I live, so I prefer slavic over western.
  • Odpowiedz
@dj-alphared: I went to the Philippines and to Thailand looking for a wife.
It was a complete disaster, much worse than even in Poland.
It was just the opposite of "worship", I did not manage to go to even one date.

I completely understand you.
I would like you to spread the news as much as possible to your friends so they also come here.
  • Odpowiedz
@dj-alphared: You and @sqlserver are both larping. No matter the geographical altitude or latitude, all women [or at least those that could interest you] in 2023 have access to Internet and/or it was at the core of their upbringing. Therefore, no matter where on this planet, every human female is a hypergamy + status + looks advocate, since it became the common narrative (and always was, but back then
  • Odpowiedz
@Retroop: każdy Amerykanin, każdy Zachodni Europejczyk ma tu status Boga, więc nie jest to żaden "larping".
Nie wiem jak Amerykański Bóg i taki polski śmieć jak ja mógł znaleźć się w jednym zdaniu.
  • Odpowiedz
@Retroop: I mean I have good looks by American standards, but getting a white woman that is not overweight or is not a single mom is very difficult here. All men have to compromise somehow since getting a woman on par with them is near impossible if she is not extremely religious. Western men can not get western women on par with them, but they can date down and get
  • Odpowiedz